Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Most parents in this city work long hours.they're just glad there's daycare etc… I do think its a money focused sch tho, didn't bother to update her details despite my paying the registration in full, but rushed to collect some late penalty charges because I picked her up late. I call it a business establishment therefore no respect from me to the staff there as I would teachers at school in the past. Kid told me she got slapped on her hand for pinching other kids but I see holes picked on her finger, she can't give me a proper account so I wonder if I should call to clarify. Id probably tell teacher to include a note about any incident if wounds are inflicted next time. Rant over and thank you for your kind words
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of coins ace of coins
I wonder if they are too busy getting on with their own lives to really notice ? If you know to the contrary, and they seem engaged then perhaps this is how they see the school - does it's own thing, has its own agenda, focuses on looking *accomplished* or polished somehow ? EDIT : both are coins cards, a school which is fixated on money ?
(BTW - I saw what you said about would they tell you the truth about your daughters injury ....of course laws change from country to country but I might find out from Education department -govt- what checks and balances are in place : what are their legal responsibilities ...write a report ? tell parents ? etc etc I would def. follow up on this - don't allow them to fob you off ! )

QU: Most beneficial energy around me at the moment .....
Top   #901
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
death - the tower

get rid of anything that no longer serves you - purge your life of anything and anyone who is causing you bad feelings or draining your energy - time to clean out the crap from your life..

what will my finances be like the second half of this year?
2 of wands/10 of cups

Do you in a relationship? I get the feeling a loved one will be able to support you in any finacial problem that may come up. Hmm I'm not getting anything on how your finances would be later in the year but I'm getting a message for you not to worry IF problems were to come up because there will be people there to help you you get back on your feet and "carry the weight" with you.

Q: Is part of the reason OTL ignores me has something to do with him being attracted to me?
Top   #902
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Q: Is part of the reason OTL ignores me has something to do with him being attracted to me?
6 of Cups + 10 of Wands Rx

I think that what he truly cherishes the memories you made and he finds you easy and a joy to be around with, and I think that may be the extent of his feelings, although the war between fire and water in this one means that his feelings aren't actually very clear, at least to himself.

----

Q: Advice for the weekend?
Top   #903
Citizen

BrightEye 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Q: Advice for the weekend?
9 of Cups - 3 of Pentacles

Strike a balance between work and play.

What does x need from me?
Top   #904
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
9 of Cups - 3 of Pentacles

Strike a balance between work and play.

What does x need from me?
World and Eight of pentacles
x needs you to assist them in building their 'world' - perhaps a project or goal that is very meaningful to them.

Ques
Good news for April?
Top   #905
Citizen

BrightEye 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
Good news for April?
4 of Cups - Chariot

You will leave boredom and stagnation behind and move forward with purpose and confidence

What can I look forward to?
Top   #906
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Thank you, I needed to hear that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
4 of Cups - Chariot

You will leave boredom and stagnation behind and move forward with purpose and confidence

What can I look forward to?
Nine of Pentacles and Strength
To be recognized for your ability and works (is it possible for you to be featured in some form of media? An interview or more exposure)

Good news for the rest of the year?
Top   #907
Citizen

BrightEye 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
news for the rest of the year?
5 of Cups - 6 of Cups
Unhappiness will turn to pleasure

What can I expect with regard to KoP?
Top   #908
Citizen

Arania 
Citizen

Herald of Pentacles - 10 of Pentacles, Tarot of Stygian Darkness

Everything has to be just so without you getting a say, and harsh words may fall/unpleasant things come to front. In the end the work will be done but it may feel like too much bother for too little or someone else may take credit for the progress.

Q: Will there be harmony in the house for a while?
Top   #909
Resident

tarotsmurf 
Resident

"Will there be harmony in the house for a while?"

Reversed The World, Three of Swords

Sorry, friend. You still need to do some work around closure on what you've just gone through to get there. Best wishes for loads of resolve in reaching that goal of harmony!!

Q: How can I ace this new biz negotiation tomorrow?
Top   #910

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.