TOADies Anonymous.

JylliM

Okay, here's my latest strategy. I repurposed a CD shelf, and moved my favourite decks into it. My least favourite have gone into a box at the top of my wardrobe where they'll stay for about six months before I decide whether to sell them. As you'll see in the attached photo, the shelf is full. No more room for decks. Problem solved?! If one comes in, one must go out. I think. Still refining the details, but I think that's it.
Just remembered I have my M M Meleen decks in their own basket, and another basket for non tarot decks, but that's it. Truly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 194

decan

That's nice! In a way it looks a kind of altar for decks!

JylliM

Thanks decan! Yes, it has turned into a sort of altar. I have some cards which I'm doing a magical working with sitting in a pile under a crystal on top, plus some cards I drew from the Osho Zen which I want to remember and think about a bit. Plus a couple of other special bits and pieces.

csmith0406

Okay, here's my latest strategy. I repurposed a CD shelf, and moved my favourite decks into it. My least favourite have gone into a box at the top of my wardrobe where they'll stay for about six months before I decide whether to sell them. As you'll see in the attached photo, the shelf is full. No more room for decks. Problem solved?! If one comes in, one must go out. I think. Still refining the details, but I think that's it.
Just remembered I have my M M Meleen decks in their own basket, and another basket for non tarot decks, but that's it. Truly!

I really like that! I think I'm going to copy that, I have a shelf I think I can use..

barefootlife

Okay, I think I'm officially a TOADIE now. I've got at least a half-dozen decks waiting for me that I haven't even had a chance to work with yet. :bugeyed: Ones I'm excited to explore but haven't had the time! No more until I've worked through these ones.

Booklioness

Love that idea! Mind if I copy it as well? Of course, I have a lot less, but the idea itself is lovely. And I also hope your plan works. Sounds like a good one!

Cocobird55

I'd been doing really. As soon as I saw the Klee, I knew I'd have to order it when it was available. So I did. Also ordered a sale Baba bag to keep it in.

Carojulie

Okay, here's my latest strategy. I repurposed a CD shelf, and moved my favourite decks into it. My least favourite have gone into a box at the top of my wardrobe where they'll stay for about six months before I decide whether to sell them. As you'll see in the attached photo, the shelf is full. No more room for decks. Problem solved?! If one comes in, one must go out. I think.

I think you can cram in a few more decks on top of the decks that are on the shelves.
Sorry ! I could'nt help noticing the gaps between shelves and decks.....
Sorry, sorry ! I dont mean to enable

JylliM

I really like that! I think I'm going to copy that, I have a shelf I think I can use..

Love that idea! Mind if I copy it as well? Of course, I have a lot less, but the idea itself is lovely. And I also hope your plan works. Sounds like a good one!

I had fun arranging the decks on the shelves, and also deciding which ones made it in rather than into the reject box! Have fun doing yours, csmith and Booklioness :)
I think you can cram in a few more decks on top of the decks that are on the shelves.
Sorry ! I could'nt help noticing the gaps between shelves and decks.....
Sorry, sorry ! I dont mean to enable
Lol! I couldn't possibly ruin the beautiful aesthetics of my current arrangement! Well, actually, I'm sure I could justify it, but that's a very slippery slope indeed!

vie

That's so cool, I don't have that many decks but maybe if I kept them on a shelf where I can see them instead of inside a wooden box it'll help with the urge to buy every deck I fall in lust with.