Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
4 of Cups - Ace of Wands

There may be a flicker of progress in the month of June, given the stubborn dog-in-a-manger 4 of cups (I'm taking this to be KM) it won't be easy, and the impetus/catalyst for change would need to come from you - some *push* (like lighting a fuse ??) to get the others attention....

QU: What do I need to take into account going forward ?
Knight of pentacles + knight of swords

You're imperious, but if someone hurts you this cannot be ignored. Maybe there's no way forward in a certain situation, as much as you'd hope for answers. With hard work and determination you can try but there would be an element of delusion in a way, and you need to keep grounded and centered to see the situation as it truly is. Two knights tho, anything can be achieved but it just might be difficult to balance those energies.

How is my economics essay I submitted yesterday?
Top   #511
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Knight of pentacles + knight of swords

You're imperious, but if someone hurts you this cannot be ignored. Maybe there's no way forward in a certain situation, as much as you'd hope for answers. With hard work and determination you can try but there would be an element of delusion in a way, and you need to keep grounded and centered to see the situation as it truly is. Two knights tho, anything can be achieved but it just might be difficult to balance those energies.

How is my economics essay I submitted yesterday?
6 of Swords - The Fool

In terms of a grade you have done enough to get yourself across to the other side (so pass) but the Fool makes me think you may be (blissfully) ignorant of some point that you haven't grasped or some pit fall you may have fallen into (how familiar are you with this material/topic ? Did you plan your *route* well enough ? ) Let me know later how wrong I am !

QU: What do I not understand about our dynamic ? (GCBAI)
Top   #512
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What do I not understand about our dynamic ? (GCBAI)
RWS

King of Pentacles Rx + 9 of Cups

A:

That it is not rooted in material or practical considerations alone, no matter how much it looks like that. The emotional component of your interactions is still important - with solid rapport and a pleasant relationship, you are certain to achieve nicer things than if you try to reach your goals methodically and coldly.
Top   #513
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

And yeah for my question:

Q: What should I have to watch out for when I start a very important venture soon?
Top   #514
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
And yeah for my question:

Q: What should I have to watch out for when I start a very important venture soon?
High Priestess 10 of Wands
You need to listen to your intuition and be connected with your inner self more when you start this venture. This will help you to know when you've reached you limit and cannot take more work/ burden anymore.

Q> A message from the Universe about professional life
Top   #515
Citizen

tealily 
Citizen

Emperor rev, High Priestess rev

There may have been a bit of "I want X, Y, Z and now" without the required foundations underpinning these goals; if you want to get ahead in your professional life, you're going to have to think rationally and plan a bit more. This isn't impossible - it's just a sign that great success comes as a result of great planning

Q: Advice from the universe regarding my love life (currently single)
Top   #516
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
Q: Advice from the universe regarding my love life (currently single)
Original RWS

5 of Cups + 8 of Cups

A: The Cards show that right now you're still draped in sorrow, that you feel adrift, mourning something that happened in the past. Yes it sounds clichéd and maybe easier said than done, but the cards say that to be truly happy, to finally get the romance you deserve and more importantly to maintain it, you have to let go, cut the shackles of unhealthy memories that still haunt you and move on.

----

Q: How will things change after next week?
Top   #517
Resident

Naminaro 
Resident

I pulled the 6 of swords and the hierophant.

I can't imagine much in the way of change, the six will probably have you flow through that time in a bit of a slough it won't be a bad thing, but I can't imagine it will be that great either. I also think the hierophant card is a card of conformity, though the card also represents a greater connection to your spirituality and your faith.

I'm having meetings with an old friend from my past, but I worry if it is a good or a bad thing that I am seeing him. What do the cards say will come from our meetings?
Top   #518
Resident

Brown sparrow 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naminaro View Post
I pulled the 6 of swords and the hierophant.

I can't imagine much in the way of change, the six will probably have you flow through that time in a bit of a slough it won't be a bad thing, but I can't imagine it will be that great either. I also think the hierophant card is a card of conformity, though the card also represents a greater connection to your spirituality and your faith.

I'm having meetings with an old friend from my past, but I worry if it is a good or a bad thing that I am seeing him. What do the cards say will come from our meetings?
The Q of pents rx and the Hanged man Rx
Your mwetings will lead to moving on and closure. It will also help you to recognise what you DO want as you accept you don't have what you want.

Question. "Will I be friends with P again in future?'
Top   #519
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown sparrow View Post
The Q of pents rx and the Hanged man Rx
Your mwetings will lead to moving on and closure. It will also help you to recognise what you DO want as you accept you don't have what you want.

Question. "Will I be friends with P again in future?'
4 of swords - 7 of cups
This is either a time out, or a time out with licking of the wounds, for you and P at the moment I can see that you imagine (worst scenario ? V's best scenario ?) the kind of future you might have with P ....but without any solid effort on your part it's destined to remain in the realm of imagination only. Base was page of Coins ; if you want this you will need to work at it, unlike the cups in the seven it won't materialise in front of you.

QU: What can I expect from those at CC over the next 3 months ?
Top   #520

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.