Guess the ascendant please!

HappySleepyPeanut

The man I am talking of is very outgoing and happy-go-lucky. He's intelligent and very decent.Even a bit timid and shy... in fact, more than a bit shy. He is not at all manly or aggressive. Very persuasive. He's very loyal, sincere and honest, sometimes inappropriately straightforward. Simple minded, but has lots of self respect. He's caring, kind and considerate.He never breaks rules, is very obedient, responsible and disciplined but can't be forceful or strict with others.Lots of nervous body movements. Restless, very energetic.
Behind his back, most of us, rudely, make fun of him for being a sensitive, 'unmanly' guy. As much as I have observed (I am a Scorpio rising, Taurus sun, Pisces moon!), he's pretty possessive of his girlfriend. He's the perfect'boyfriend' material. His colleagues make fun of his low sex drive, just because he's shy and ABSOLUTELY not flirty (but extremely friendly) .
So can you all please please guess his rising sign? Just a try, please guys?
He's a Scorpio sun, Sagittarius moon, Virgo Mars and Scorpio Venus, Pisces Jupiter... Also, as you already have guessed, I feel attracted to him and the good news is, he's attracted to me too! But I don't think anything will happen-he's too shy and will NEVER make the first move or cheat on his girlfriend... I am just very curious to know about his ascendant.
Also, I sense strong Jupiter and Mercury vibes from him... a Virgo-Sagittarius-Gemini aura...I am extremely sure of the fact that he's Earth dominant and has little Fire influence.
Looks? He's very lean... scrawny. Big, noticeable eyes.... best thing, hit"David Tennant eyes" on Google. That very EXACT eyes and smile. He's pale and not"big and tall"...And, just asking...what kind of a boyfriend you think he is.... both outside and inside the bedroom? Of course, I am looking for a very general answer, you don't have his chart.
Sorry for the long post.. Please don't get annoyed...

Valeria

He sounds like a Gemini ascendant.

Are you certain he is shy? The description you gave,his friendliness,and the fact that he is a scorpio sun makes him sound more reserved than shy.

And Venus in scorpios will rarely cheat on their girlfriends unless the girlfriend does something he considers a betrayal. I know because I am a venus in scorpio too.

HappySleepyPeanut

I am very certain that he's shy.
Gemini rising? .... he's not the type to gossip... I was thinking more Aquarius rising? Scrawny restless body movements and all...