Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Pink tourmaline heat flush? Help?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

WolfSwan 
Citizen

Pink tourmaline heat flush? Help?

I decided to try meditating with my large raw pink tourmaline last night before and I found myself going really hot as soon as I picked it up. My entire face and arms got really burning hot, but I stayed with it. I pictured sending energy into the earth and connecting with the universe and planets above and pulling that energy in as well as the energy from the earth. The heat eventually subsided but I've never had that experience happen before.

Does anybody know what this might mean?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

The crystal was connecting with you, imo. This sounds typical of connection moments, which can bring about heightened pulse and sudden awareness of the body's symptoms.

Plus - pink is associated to the lower heart chakra, so the heat lush might have been your heart beating slightly faster in response to the crystal. That would explain sudden heat!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

WolfSwan 
Citizen

Oh! That would make sense. I've used this stone on my chakras before and have worked with it before, and never experienced this with it which is why it took me by surprise. I wonder why this strong reaction now and not before this?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Likely because you were meditating...that kind of direct focus can cause a massive connect with a stone! Or, simply, it was time to connect, so the crystal did what it should as your channels were open...speculating, but that is my impression!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

WolfSwan 
Citizen

That's awesome! I've meditated with it before but with other stones, so maybe that's why. I will have to try it again and see what happens Thanks for the input Padma!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.