The "Future You" Spread

Enlightenment23

I've made another personal development spread. This one is quite profound I think. This spread will allow you to see your regrets/triumphs at an older age.

The “Future You” Spread

You will need to select a future age first. I suggest an age at least 10 years older than your current age.

This spread does not have a specific design.

1.When I am older, what is the one thing I will regret notdoing at my current age?
2. When I am [insert age], what is the one thing I will applaud myself for doing at my current age?
3.What will I be at [insert selected age] that I am currently not at my age?
4.What can I do now at my current age that will help me achieve my goals at [insert selected age].
5.If my future-self could give my present-self advice, what would it be?

*****************************Sample Spread************************

I will choose the age of 40. I am currently 24.

1.When I am 40, what is the one thing I will regret not doing at my current age? 4 of Wands (clarified by The Fool)
2. When I am 40, what is the one thing I will applaud myself for doing at my current age? The Emperor
3.Who will I be at [insert selected age] that I am currently not at my present age? Judgement
4.What can I do now at my current age that will help me achieve my goals at 40? 8 of Swords reversed
5.If my future-self could give my present-self advice, what would it be? 7 of Wands + Knight of Wands + Ace of Wands

Alright. Lemme keep this short.

1.Travel! Go on vacation!
2. You had your sh** together.
3. You will morph and rebirth into someone completely different than you are now.
4. Stop letting your negative mentality limit you. Break free!
5. Stop being so passive and defend yourself more, travel, and have more sex. :laugh:

Citrin

Thank you for sharing! What an awesome idea. :)

See, I love these spreads that dig into the soul but without me or a seeker having a specific question/problem/focus area at the moment. Gonna try this today! :D

DDwarks

I'm gonna try this :D
Thank you Enlightenment xxx

CosmicBeing

I didn't know you were this young. You are near my age lol.

Anyway, This looks like a marvelous spread. I think I will do this spread...but I will only be looking at a 2-ish year period for myself (really probably only be a year and half.)