These Faeries

Guiding Cauldron

lark said:
I've said this before...they've become a way of life for me...
But maybe I need a mental health check..lol

*Huny as soon as you start talking Fairies to most"normal" people they all think we need a mental check! So sad really they just cant truly beilieve because usually they are to scared to. Imyself used to be one of them but boy has that changed I've seen and expirienced way to much since my move to UK especially now I know different and wouldnt change a thing :)

Some of my meanings don't relate to the book at all..
I think Jessica MacBeth is a very nice woman, did a good job with the book, but she sure doesn't know everything about these faeries....
They are giggling because they tell me they held a lot back and sometimes even made things up....:bugeyed:

*I get that feeling too, its like they were just "playing around" with the ideas of Fairies. I'm sure they werent but the connections just arent there for me either, which is sad because some of the artwork is amazing but left feeling a bit empty.

My meanings started to come from the events that happened on/in the days that a certain faerie was out and about with me.
Emotional feelings played into it to...
Sometimes I'd write it down, but more often I just remember.
Seems I remember things better when I actually live them instead of read about them.
They are still showing me things.

* I used to not write anything then found myself very confused, then I Wrote everything down, now I'm feeling writing everything down isnt really necessary all the time. :)

Today The Pook is hanging out with me...he has already messed up my sewing machine...so I'm having second thoughts about running the vaccum cleaner. :D

*Note to self when housework arrises call upon fairies :)