Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

Kahlie

Dear People,

Join in to reach your potential and manifest what you need with the Fae. I, Kahlie, will lead the group with exercises and Reading Exchanges until Summer. In this thread you can put your thoughts and journal your progress. For exchanges we will of course use the Oracle Readings section. Please let me open these threads as well so everything can be easily found by me.

You can sign up as:

- You will commit to around 3-4 posts a week detailing what is shifting in your life and what you are working on or post a Reading you did for yourself
- You will do at least 1 exercise or Reading a week involving other members
- You are open to reading exchanges with active Members (request each other as often as you like and don't forget to agree on timing)

Semi-Active Member
- You will post at least once a week to keep in touch (not a Reading)
- You will do at least 1 Reading-exchange every 2 weeks
- Other exercises are Optional (Meditation, Visualization, etc.)
- No extra Reading Exchanges

Passive Member
- You can look in and post your experiences
- All non-reading exercises you want to do are Optional, feel free to join in
- Not open to Reading Exchanges or extra Readings

Sign up for the level you are comfortable with. You can upgrade your level if you notice you are having more fun/time then you thought. You can downgrade your level if you notice life is throwing too much at you. If you want to downgrade you have to fulfill all the obligations you have made to other members. If you are unable to do so, you can privately PM them to come to an understanding, but that's up to each individual member.

Let's spread the joy and love and dance with the Fae,

Kahlie

Kahlie

Member list

Active Members
Kahlie
YDM42
thirdlibra

Semi-Active Members
krystalkitty

Passive Members
hopena
Moondance
JenWt43

Kahlie

Manifesting List

Kahlie
Dream House
Affluence
Wedding

YDM42
Employment income (40k+)
Companionship
A Home

krystalkitty
Published Book
Semi-Fluent in French
Strong Spirit Connection

Moondance
Healed Dog
Employment
Rental

thirdlibra
Throat Chakra
Good Job
A Car

YDM42

Looking forward!

Kahlie

Manifesting Exercise: Declare what you want

To Manifest things in your life - Declare what you want. Speak it, sing it, write it down. Declare what you want. I will add it in the Manifesting List. Please update the rest of your group on your progress and let us know how it goes :)

You can of course explain why you are manifesting something, but you don't have too if you don't want too.

This exercise is for all members

Kahlie

Reading Exercise: Choose your Potential

You can do this exercise with the FFO or the HoF or both of course!

Look through your Deck(s) and choose which Card you think encompasses your Potential the best. Which energy/influence are you looking to achieve.

After that, shuffle your Deck and ask the Fae to show you what they think is your Potential. Relate to the rest how you think it fits.

Feel free to discuss your results with others in the group and comment upon them.

This exercise is for active/semi-active members

Kahlie

Kahlie: Declare what you want

I want a Dream House
Currently me and my bf are living apart, because he has bought a house that is very hard to sell (Housing Crisis) and I am still renting. I can not leave the city I live in because I also own business space there and am studying on the Uni in the same city. The travel time would exhaust me. He would love to live in my city, but since I can't get a mortgage on the business, that would be hard. Renting is a no go because we have a huge lack of places. Waiting list is currently 5-6 years.

We actually saw a place we would love (but can't afford atm) and are working towards getting there. We even saw that they have an opening in April to come and look at it, so we are going to check it out :) We are asking Heaven to provide for us and let us know if that is our place or not.

I want Affluence.
I have been living on a shoe string budget for many years now, while offering a lot of energy to the world and my community. I need to find my Spiritual Family, to receive the monetary support I need, help the people I need to help... etc. etc.

I want my Wedding.
We know we want to marry, but again, a lot has happened to make it difficult at the moment. We are discussing potential options, but health wise we both need some changes. My weight has fluctuated between 60-70kgs (thyroid) and needs to stabilize and he still wants to lose weight. We will get there, but I'd love it if we can get there sooner. I'm worried that some people won't be able to make the wedding otherwise.

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Looking forward!

Welcome YDM42 :)

I'm going to do the Reading exercise this week, because I don't have the deck here.
Currently at bf's house.

YDM42

YDM's What I want:

Employment income, I want a job that pays at least 40k doing something I enjoy doing, in a pleasant and accommodating work environment. So many of my friends have been supportive of me in my last couple of years of raising my daughter and I would love to be able to help them and give back.

Companionship: I would like a close personal relationship, and intimate relationship with someone who is familiar to me and whom I am comfortable with. Some one who is available, accessible and always ready to enjoy our time together. I would like someone who is comfortable with the things i enjoy doing and finding things we can do together during our time.

A Home. I would like a home where I am comfortable and feel safe, on the water front, preferable in CW area or something similar. A nice accommodating home with more than enough room to accommodate my hobbies and my quiet time and out door activities.

Kahlie

Employment income, I want a job that pays at least 40k doing something I enjoy doing, in a pleasant and accommodating work environment. So many of my friends have been supportive of me in my last couple of years of raising my daughter and I would love to be able to help them and give back.

Companionship: I would like a close personal relationship, and intimate relationship with someone who is familiar to me and whom I am comfortable with. Some one who is available, accessible and always ready to enjoy our time together. I would like someone who is comfortable with the things i enjoy doing and finding things we can do together during our time.

A Home. I would like a home where I am comfortable and feel safe, on the water front, preferable in CW area or something similar. A nice accommodating home with more than enough room to accommodate my hobbies and my quiet time and out door activities.

Thanks for declaring what you want YDM42 and explaining it for us :) I put it down in the list to help manifest what is right for you and what you need.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I wondered if it should read companionship instead of championship. If I need to edit that, please let me know.

Love and light,

Kahlie