The Two Towers

Yelell

This has got me thinking. You could probably make a map of the Rider Waite deck. Like the Hundred Acre Wood in Winnie The Pooh.
USGames could include it in every box of tarot cards and I would be rich, rich beyond my wildest dreams.!!!!!!!!

I'd better go eat something I'm getting delirious.

I always wondered about something like that, showing the overview of the Rider Waite-Land! Some of the clones zoom in to the characters, but I picture zooming out - like maybe if the moon zoomed out farther, the death skeleton would be visible in the far background. And I've imagined the man in the 10 of wands is trudging home to his children in the 6 of cups.

lark

I always wondered about something like that, showing the overview of the Rider Waite-Land! Some of the clones zoom in to the characters, but I picture zooming out - like maybe if the moon zoomed out farther, the death skeleton would be visible in the far background. And I've imagined the man in the 10 of wands is trudging home to his children in the 6 of cups.
Wouldn't that be a great poster to hang on your wall...but it would have to be from the original pictures on the RWS...come on some talented computer graphic person...here's a very good idea!!