Crystal Study Group discussion thread

DownwardSpiral

EMPATH!!
LOL
9/9 is very cool.

So get this...my friend who was born on 11/11 was born AT 11:00!
Freaky, huh?
I was more excited for her 11/11/11 b-day last year than I was my own! LOL

That is amazing! Just curious if either of you see neverending 11s? For the most part I see the 11:11 yet when I was working with the Angelite I saw just the 11 and it was everywhere. Only once during the week I saw the 11:11 and that was because I had the time right in front of me. And then I'm thinking I saw it on the last day I worked with that crystal.

Empath111

That is amazing! Just curious if either of you see neverending 11s? For the most part I see the 11:11 yet when I was working with the Angelite I saw just the 11 and it was everywhere. Only once during the week I saw the 11:11 and that was because I had the time right in front of me. And then I'm thinking I saw it on the last day I worked with that crystal.

I don't think she does - I keep reminding her how special it is..LOL She is pretty down-to-earth. Thinks it's cool to have that b-date (I actually never knew until recently she was born at 11!) but never is has been much into intuitive stuff. She is sort of opposite - so she listens to me share all of the cool things about multiple "1"'s.

I see 1:11 quite a bit day or night. We were responding on this (competitive game) facebook comment thread- I was the 111th. Just stuff like that :)

Oh, angelite is supposed to be lovely to work with - that is very cool you kept seeing 11! I've moved away some from working w/ the crystals- i have some beautiful ones. But I used to love to go to a shop that had a ton. it closed - bummed out! But there are more..just will have to travel a little ways :)

DownwardSpiral

Give your friend time on the intuitive stuff : )

Angelite was very soothing....beautiful to look at...and a busy little beaver : )

Empath111

Give your friend time on the intuitive stuff : )

Angelite was very soothing....beautiful to look at...and a busy little beaver : )

I will have to explore angeliete. Who knows- I may have a small piece - I have so many small stones in a bowl I have lost track. this thread will help :)

Empath111

I also have a question - although it might be silly.
When I would stand in that shop of crystals - I'd be drawn to some - which I know that others are too. I'd also get ungrounded if I stayed too long. LOL

But at home I would lie them out...mix them up with my eyes closed (or have my son do it) - and pass my hand over them. There were certain ones that had stronger vibrations. Then different feels - calming, etc. I would try to identify them from that. Then I'd have my son (who is quite intuitive) do the same and he could certainly feel differences. Is that something others do? It's fun.

DownwardSpiral

I also have a question - although it might be silly.
When I would stand in that shop of crystals - I'd be drawn to some - which I know that others are too. I'd also get ungrounded if I stayed too long. LOL

But at home I would lie them out...mix them up with my eyes closed (or have my son do it) - and pass my hand over them. There were certain ones that had stronger vibrations. Then different feels - calming, etc. I would try to identify them from that. Then I'd have my son (who is quite intuitive) do the same and he could certainly feel differences. Is that something others do? It's fun.

I have never tried this though I'm very new to crystals. This actually sounds like an excellent way to pick out a crystal for the day so to speak. Say your feeling nervous or ungrounded or lack energy etc.This would be a great way to pick out the one that gives you the feeling you need. Working with crystals I'm finding they do have very different vibrations. Even where they are placed on your body makes a difference.

I did hold my pendulum over each crystal before I started studying any of them and it had some different reactions to some of the stones. The only one I have left to study is Lapis Luzuli. And my poor pendulum hasn't been the same.

Padma

EMPATH!!
LOL
9/9 is very cool.

So get this...my friend who was born on 11/11 was born AT 11:00!
Freaky, huh?
I was more excited for her 11/11/11 b-day last year than I was my own! LOL

Hahahaha! Enjoying the repartie between you two ;) :laugh: @ EMPATH!

Freaky cool about your lovely b-day numbers, Empath, Emp's friend, and DwonwardS - I am 8th day of the 6th month, in a year that contained two ones.

so two ones put together in my birth year makes an 11 - however, I was born at 3:45 :) or, 15:45 on the European clock. I like the "345" - nice and orderly!

Empath111

Hahahaha! Enjoying the repartie between you two ;) :laugh: @ EMPATH!

Freaky cool about your lovely b-day numbers, Empath, Emp's friend, and DwonwardS - I am 8th day of the 6th month, in a year that contained two ones.

so two ones put together in my birth year makes an 11 - however, I was born at 3:45 :) or, 15:45 on the European clock. I like the "345" - nice and orderly!

Oh - that is very cool too!! 3,4,5 and the 11. very nice!
yes, was very excited on 1/11/11 last year- LOL - even more excited for my 11/11/11 friend!

Padma

Oh - that is very cool too!! 3,4,5 and the 11. very nice!
yes, was very excited on 1/11/11 last year- LOL - even more excited for my 11/11/11 friend!

Did you feel anything special that day, Empath? Just curious! Also it is odd that your 11/11/11 friend does not find the numbers significant, or has much interest in metaphysics...You'd think she'd be all over that like a blanket! :)

I just read, from DownwardS's link on numbers, that 345 means good energy, working hard, on the right path. With 11:11, that seems revelatory, because that number means beginning to notice the angels, and working with 1's is about change and growth ect. My life has pretty much been like that - a long string of beginnings, hard work, endings, and new beginnings, always in a different direction - spiraling upwards :)

Empath111

Did you feel anything special that day, Empath? Just curious! Also it is odd that your 11/11/11 friend does not find the numbers significant, or has much interest in metaphysics...You'd think she'd be all over that like a blanket! :)

I just read, from DownwardS's link on numbers, that 345 means good energy, working hard, on the right path. With 11:11, that seems revelatory, because that number means beginning to notice the angels, and working with 1's is about change and growth ect. My life has pretty much been like that - a long string of beginnings, hard work, endings, and new beginnings, always in a different direction - spiraling upwards :)

That's very interesting about 3,4,5. I love how the numbers match how you experience life. I will have to find her link on numbers! :)
I know, my friend is a very special girl - that's for sure. But not into it herself-but always open to anything I chat about :) So i send her all of the links to 11/11 and she gets a kick out of how it excites me. LOL But no metaphysics for her..maybe more like along the lines of physics. LOL

On my b-day- I just seemed extra energetic - quite happy. I didn't meditate or do anything to "listen" unfortunately- I was too excited LOL.