Shapeshifter Tarot study group?

yukinkoicy

Thank you very kindly, you got me on the right track. I have indeed posted in Initiation thread (for the second time, hahaha) and should be posting a new thread about every week or two, I will definitely PM you to let you know when I add the new threads. Thank you much for your help.

hopena

I might join in - adding to threads, if not starting them.

yukinkoicy

That'd be great! The Initiation thread has already been posted and discussed at length but you can easily add to it. I will be creating new threads at the middle of my study of each card, rather than the beginning, so that I have a better understanding of the cards, so the Sorcerer card will be coming on Wednesday or Thursday. If you wish to post threads ahead of my pace, please feel free to; I was intending on running the group essentially alone, but I don't at all mind any help I can get. If you decide to post threads ahead of my pace I will just add to them once I am more advanced in my study of each card and again when I am done with it. :)

I'm so glad to see someone else with the Shapeshifter deck, you have no idea!

Edited to change when I am posting threads. <3

hopena

:laugh: :heart: I bought it five years ago, and then didn't really know what to do with it. I tried daily readings for a while, and can't remember if it was in my own reading thread (in the daily threads forum), or a thread for the deck itself.

yukinkoicy

I'm really glad I won't be the only one participating in this study group, because it would have been lonely and then as well I wouldn't have someone to give me new views on what the cards mean and things like that.

yukinkoicy

I posted the Sorcerer two days ago, jsyk. I'll be posting in the thread again when I have finished my Study of the card; I feel like I understand it pretty well but I'm not sure yet if I'll need to spend more than a week on it - might need an additional week as this one has been rather hectic!