Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

Guiding Cauldron

thank you

oh thank you for the crystal info for healing! what an amazing well of knowledge! :)

Sophie

Infinite Stone

I've been drooling over your collection, Lark, and admiring how you have set it out - but one stone caught my eye. You described it later as the infinite stone.

I went googling - and much to my surprise and delight, found that this stone comes from...South Africa! And that it is said to increase the potency of reiki and other energetic healing methods. Well, having been won over by reiki, and living in South Africa - guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!

And it's gorgeous. I found this page on the net about it.

Thanks for sharing, Lark. :*

I'd like to add to your fantastic list of Women's Stones (copy-pasted pronto) - I've used Blue Topaz very successfully against cystitis (don't yet have the hot flushes, but I'll keep that in mind for when they start).

lark

Yes, it is from South Africa!!! I forgot to mention that...I hope you can find some Sophie.
It is the most wonderful stone...I think it's almost my favorite for healing work.

There you go Hearthcricket blue topaz for cysts...thank you Fudugazi.
Maybe the hubby needs to buy you a nice big Blue Topaz ring! :)
You have a very nice collection...lots of aqua aura..good stone..I only have a small piece of that, but have always wanted a larger one.
Pretty crystal ball too...nice rainbows in it....rainbow quartz is very good for bladder problems.

P.S. I thought you wrote cysts but you said cystitis...that a whole different thing....I'll add it..... good one for Women Stone's

Moonbow

Lovely to see some more photos, and don't they come out well. I was surprised that my large polished Labradorite showed the iridescent colours so well in the photo.

Hearthcricket you have some lovely crystals in your collection, I particularly like the uncut ones and the wands.

It doesn't show in the photo but my smokey quartz wand, (which I bought in Cornwall) has a ghost inside and these are particularly collectable - apparently.

Here's a link showing a ghost:

http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/minerals/quartzcrys.htm

...although mine isn't so cloudy.

I've never heard of the infinite stone either, I think it's more commonly known as Serpentine here.

Edited to say that my favourite stone is Moonstone... not the blue/white pearl one, but the creamy striped ones that come from deeper down, and to me are more powerful. You can see one in my photos, I also sometimes wear a heart moonstone of a similar colour.

HearthCricket

Lovely pictures, DI! Your runes are gorgeous and I love your display of the crystal balls and the Victorian things behind it. Hmmm!!! Ideas running through my head now! :D

wumpkie

Everyone has such lovely displays. I think I need to start putting a bit more effort on how to display my little friends :)

Moonbow

What's the green sphere on the right Dark Inquisitor?

lark

DI that is a beautiful display...your runes look old and mysterious like you found them in a dusty bag under a rock in a secret garden...I love them

Tarotphelia

Thank you lark - maybe that is because they came out of the Mississippi River , tumbled only by the great waters .

The green sphere on the right in the other picture is fluorite , as is the egg on the other side .