King of Chalices

Ruby Red Slippers

Am new to this deck....bought it at the Ren Faire last month! Love the deck, am at working with it and reading the posts here for insight.

Now the King of Chalices comes up all the time in practice readings I've ben doing fpr myself.

I would appreciate your view on this card, his personality and MORE about the "world cup".

What do you think?

RRS

lunalafey

out of all the kings in a deck- I like this guy the most.
When I see the Fey King I think of that song "he's got the whole world, IN HIS HANDS"
He's sort of an ironic image for he is somewhat devilish in looks, yet the king he is, is one of unconditional love and compassion, very God-like qualities. There is also the 'halo' over his head, like that of a {fallen} angel. I see the holding of the World Cup representing this caring for humanity and love for the world that is what 'god' is about. He's part of the "white eye's" family of fey. These are the fay that can see the unseen, and who are also non-judgemental. His expression look like one of mischief, but a teasing, loving mischief. I think Pisces when I see this king.

Shapeshifter

I think that this card means that the person has thought of(water) clearly about what to do and has done it(earth).

This is why the person have suceed.

The plan the person has no flaws, that is why his head has a golden ring

Ruby Red Slippers

He's part of the "white eye's" family of fey. These are the fay that can see the unseen, and who are also non-judgemental.

lunalafey........
Thank you for this insight. I'm just learning these cards, and found this so interesting. Love the Justice card that has these "white eyes" also. She is especially interesting with her third eye drawn on her forehead.
Thank you for this insight.

RRS