W.I.F. Snowy25 April 25 - May 1

snowy25

Ok my first impressions come before even shuffeling the deck:"I realy should buy a box for these cards before they fall out of the one that came with it."

And then looking at the image of the far to young Queen of Pentacles makes me almost step on the cats tail...

"I'm glad he didn't notice it..."

I'll do the spread FIRE-EARTH-AIR-WATER-SPIRIT later because it's luchtime now.

snowy25

First impressions

First impressions on shuffeling the deck and the cards:

Here goes,
My impressions wile shuffeling:

- Ok, hmm... this is silly, I'm thinking about what I sould think about now.
- Where's my pen?
- Think about the upcomming week, think about the upcomming week, think a...
- They're very purple like this funny how it's almost like the Feys in the corners look like smoke.
- focus on this week
- don't fall out of the deck!!

So I spread the cards and picked 5:

Spirit: I The Magician
Fire: V The wisest
Air: 10 Wands
Earth: XIX The Sun
Water: XIV Temperance

My impressions on the five cards.

First I've looked them over and saw that there where 4 majors in it.
When I put them next to eachother from left to right I see the inviourmental aspects of the cards seem to blend in to eachother.
(I've said before my imagination runs wild with this deck for some reason)
The magician is in a room full with a lot of stuff.
The red color he wears and the wall behind him seems to blend in with the wing of the wisest the grey background and the somewhat lighter red back of the dragon.
The oranges on the back of the fey in the 10 of wands are the first things I notice.
The big orange makes a row from the make-belief mouse, the sandklock, the orange, the sun untill the face of Temperance.
Funny.
At the first look the cards seem friendly and colourfull.
But this is just without the cardmeanings.

snowy25

Impressions on the cards seperately + reading

The Magician.

The fey realy looks funny in those clothes and funny hat.
Who does he want to impress?
Most likely the mouse before him who lookes intreget at the make belief mouse between the macician's hands.
It looks like he's very proud about what he's doing and can do at other times.
Looks like he had to study hard for it, look at all those books!!!
The fey looks like he is into everything and found his way around in his life.
In the left corner is a little tree and behind some books a pentacle/ disk that almost looks like a plate of some kind.
He has a drink wile he's doing his trick before the mouses eyes.
A knive/ sword is sticking underneath one of his books.

The inviourment almost looks like my own hous at the moment.
Yes, its clean and all but there's a lot of stuff laying around here also... LOL

Mixing it in the reading

So I guess this week my spirit will also be somewhat like this.
There is still a need of structuring and I'll learn a few new things.
I may even impress sertan people, or my cat;)
(I wonder if it's for the good or the bad)
Now I know my house or inner spirit needs some more room and I'll have to throw some stuff away to do so.
There are some things to be taken care of and I'll have to look at the important things in life more then the things that can wait.
I think I'll have to impress someone who'se giving me a hard time lately and convince him with paperwork and docters advices what my situation is and not just wait for the outcome.
This looks like a warning that if I don't he'll give me a hard time.

snowy25

V The Wisest

My impressions are that this Fey is supposed to be the wisest because he seems to be making a list.
And because of his old age he has to have gained a lot of wisdom.
But what is the dragon doing here?
I've always wondered why such a dragon isn't doing much and just has his head on the floor and listenes to this grey old man who is a lot shorter then he is.
I like this card but it strikes me as odd.
It seems like the Fey has only little time to preform his task or give the right awnser to the dragon.
And then what happens?
What happens after all the sand is on the bottem and the time is up?
Does the dragon eat the poor old man if he didn't do what the dragon came for?
Or does this Fey have more clients or stuff to do so the dragon has only that much time because of this?
Or maybe the dragon is sick and the time passing by is the time the dragon has left to find a cure and the Fey is helping him?
All those questions... (BTW, I don't have the book and like it better this way)

Mixing it in the reading

The fire in me has tamed.
Like the dragon in this card is a creature who would be able to do more is now unable to.
But the sand is halfway down.
This is about my energy, the fire in me is burning low and I want it to be burning higher but it can't.
This is been this way for some months now and there is still no change to be seen this week.
The Fey is making a list.
There are all sorts of things I still have to do.
In combination with card one I've made an example of one.
There is not much I can do physically so mentally it can be compromiced.

One componant I think I've overlooked is trust.
The dragon seems to trust the Fey and the fey seems to trust the dragon.
It seems like I have to trust on others for sertan things this week.
And i have to belief in myself as well.
They can provide some help.

snowy25

10 Wands

The first thing comming into mind is a song about a lemon tree.

Then I look at this little Fey and almost feel sorry for her.
But I can imagine how she feels right now.
In stad of an orange on my back I have a baby in my body.
And I'm wondering why she carries the orange.
Why don't roll it and get it to the place you want?
And why does she per se needs it?
It's far to big for her to move around.
Not to mention all of the things she must feel after she gets this orange to the place she wants it to.
Is there nothing else she can eat?

Mixing it in the reading

Ok this card kind of looks like the way I feel and look like at the moment.
But it has to with air, so I guess I need to settle down more. (more??? you don't mean that do you? Please say no.)
It could also tell me to lighten up because I think to much.
Or that because of all the thinking I have been doing a waite will fall of of my shoulders.
This could also be a warning.
This week there is much to do in our capitals.
Our queen is selebrating her birthday (officially her mother's birthday) and there is a lot to do and I realy, realy, realy want to get out of the house and have some fun.
This card may say to me:"Don't you even think about it! You know what happened last time when you and your boyfriend where walking outside and had a little fun in the city!"
* A Fey waving a finger*

snowy25

XIX The Sun

The summer comes to mind.
A time of fun and relexetion is shown in this card.
The Fey might have forgotten to put some sunlotion on.
And now he's all red and burned by the rays of the sun.
But he seems to be happy and enjoying this time is all that matters for him.
I can just remember that when I was a child I would sometimes lay on my back and look at the clouds and looking at what the shapes could be.
As children we can see all sorts of figures in them and this might be what the Fey was doing before he closed his eyes and just enjoys this wonderfull day.

Mixing it in the reading

My basic needs seem to be fullfilled this week.
But the warning of the previouse card could be a warning here also.
Sit back and don't do to much.
Protect your body from to much stress so you can enjoy this week and maybe even the weather.
And don't get to much sun and use a sunlotion.

snowy25

XIV Temperance

The first thing I notice is that the eyes of this Fey are the same color as her skin.
I think of her as being both young and old.
And what's with the golfish above her head?
I never understood it, but it sometimes comes in handy while doing a reading.
Something else I've noticed is that it seems there's almost no sound where the Fey is.
Don't ask where that comes from because there seems to be a little wind blowing at the smoke.
A friend of mine told me once when this card came up the image scared her a little.
So this to made me look a little closer at this card.
For the record, she doesn't scare me.
I've always seen her as emotionally stable and in tune with her emotions, of course depending on the position.
She almost looks like a gipsy-woman-stereotype-image to me.
Her hair is grey and blue.
As if she painted it blue 3 or 4 years ago and left it like that.
The card also looks like the Fey has taken a journey into her inner self; The ralm of emotions.
Maybe the world of dreams or feelings as how it could be seen when we'd remember?

Mixing it in the reading

My inner emotions seem to be stable this week.
I could get a few weird dreams (please not the goldfish!).
The advice is to keep sertain things to myself and everything will be fine on the emotional level.

lunalafey

Good Stuff-
let's see how the week goes ;)

snowy25

Thanks lunalafey,

My readings became so 'normal' to me, so maybe I need to take a closer look to see how this works.
I've had some questions about how tarot and the intuitive work so maybe these exercises can provide some of the awnsers.

How did I react to the cards?

Shuffeling the deck

I just took the cards out of the box and it seemed like my thoughts where random.
Nothing seemed to have happend there.
I know a lot of readers have some kind of a ritual others don't.
I just shuffel the deck and try to think on the person I do the reading for and the question(s).
For a reading for myself I don't have to think about myself because I AM myself.
Random thoughts do drop in.
When I look at the things I was thinking about during the shuffeling process they seemed to be random.
Looking at the cards, thinking about my pen etc.

My impressions on the five cards.

The first thing I did was looking them over and wait for my normal reading routine to set in.
Just looking over the pictures and writing down the thoughts was fun.
It felt like the cards belongd where they where and that this was the reason the inviourmant seemd to blend in.
This is the moment I felt comfertable and was ready to continue.

The cards seperately and in the reading

By readings I do for myself it's realy difficult to make an intuitive connection.
Most of all I let my imagenation do the work and try to get a connection with the cards.
The Fey are so easy to step in because they look so cute and this seems to stimulate working with them.
By one card, 10 of wands, I realy did get a picture of a waving finger with the lines:"Don't you even think about it! You know what happened last time when you and your boyfriend where walking outside and had a little fun in the city!"
By the Wisest in the middle of my notes TRUST! came up and so I started thinking and working about that.
By the suncard I felt a connection as if this card was somehow linked with the 10 of wands.
The rest of the reading seemed to flow.

The readings I do on AT I try to think and write down in English so I don't have to translate to much of it.

So much for my observations.
I think next up will be how this week develops comparing to the reading.

snowy25

Observations or How did this week go so far?

The Magician.

I forgot to mention.
Prenatal-care!
This and a bill a little higher then I expected.
Didn't take the advice on the creapy man whose trying to make my health go even worse and is one of the people consurning my health so I'll have to look into it some more after I posted this and give him a piece of his own.
I've impressed my partner when we where by the docter without me even knowing it!

V The Wisest

I couldn't do some of my exercises.
There are some trust issues needed to be worked out in my circle of friends (a friend of mine is lying to us and another friend saying to each of us differend things).
Had a great conversation about christianity (a friend of mine is a christian, I'm not but we can have cool conversations about it), I forgot this card was about religion too!!

10 Wands

The usuall.
My back was troubeling me.
For the oranges, I hope I'll behave this weekend and don't forget the advice about it.
(orange is the color symbolising our country.
That was the reason my guess was and still is the day of the selebration I could do things that aren't healthy for my body)

XIX The Sun

They say this weekend will be nice and sunny.

XIV Temperance

I've been having warm feelings and had to not tell someone something (I realy hate this).
I've been having weird dreams for at leased two knights in a row about living with my parents again and not being able to reach my partner or friends.
Another dream was that I was at gymclass, the oldest at school and the only one pregnant while swinging in the ropes next to teenagers.
While this happened bits of the building where falling apart.
I don't have a clue where they come from as long as it doesn't happen in real life, it's fine with me.
And luckally no goldfish;)