Doreen Virtue is putting out a Past Life Oracle

Thoughtful

Hi Goddess in reply to The High Priest or Priestess card......

My thoughts on this card would of course depend on who chose it and what in their present life has brought this card into their reading.

If someone came to me with issues and fears about whether to use their psychic, pagan or spiritual side and this card appeared, l would say that a prior life would probably have been one of having to keep their gifts secret for fear of persecution. Maybe they were persecuted for their beliefs. In this life they can be free to practise.

If it was a general question about their gifts and they were just curious about whether it was always with them and a throw back from the past, l would say its a natural ability that has been retained to serve others today.

There is so much more you could gain from this card but it depends on who pulls it and why.

Hope that helps a little :)

GotH

@Thoughtful

This was a general based on the person I'm walking away from. I kind of did the same question for him that I did for myself and got this card but I didn't really focus on it very deeply.

Thoughtful

This could still work as an answer for you. Like l said it depends on the issues and the person that it came up for. You have explained that now so we can get a clear picture.
l will pm you give me a few mins :)

Edit to add: Your profile does not give me access to sending you a pm unfortunately.

liberated inferno

This is interesting. I've regressed to a couple violent past lives (death by drawing and death by blunt force trauma to the head) using my old Brian Weiss meditation CDs. But coupled with Doreen, who like others have said, tend to gloss things over, makes me pause.

Genna

Good Past Life deck from DV

This is the first DV deck that has helped me, and I am so grateful for it. It answered about my and my friend´s previous lives; we were both Native Americans, as were my faher, grandfather and teacher, we had the same career as we still have, why I have so strong feelings for him, why I have issues wih anger (War). I get the Native American, Carmic relationship and Love Life cards over and over.
My mother keeps getting the Ships card.
The cards are lovely photographs with gilt edges. Take them from one another before you use them so they don´t stick. They have been very accurate; but if you ask questions it can´t answer you may get a card you feel don´t fit. But then you understand it was somehing wrong with the question.
I asked about my religion and got an explanation for that one too; Greco-Roman, I just converted. It never felt right before, and now I understand why.
The cards feel good in the hands and they feel good in themselves and they are beauiful too.

Dogs&Coffee

I got this a few weeks ago. I'm going to do a flip thru video for it soon.

Falcor

I have it and just couldn't connect to it. Its beautiful and good quality but not for me. So it's in my trade list now, waiting to go to someone who will use it.