Psycards Exchange Group: Follow Up Discussion.

DownUnderNZer

That is one thing I haven't done yet. A guidance or self development kind of reading for myself.

Never even thought to really, but perhaps I will at a later time. :)

My book order is officially lost and so reordered it from the website! I do want it and read the threads here and the Hobson book seems to be the best book overall. It looks like it does add to their use and so just waiting for it now!

It was interesting the 'never' card and the others do seem to work outside the yes/ no narrow area.

I do know someone who uses the cards as psychological analyse of themselves. It is probably the most psychological of any divination method but it does seem to work okay outside of that! I want to use it privately in my life for some psych work in future. Someone else described them as straight to the point recently too. I think that is true as well.

DownUnderNZer

As the cards have positive and negative aspects...freestyle I found had to be given two sides of the coin.

Tricky as no real direction, but still an interesting exercise. :)

DownUnderNZer

I reckon these cards could be used in part for Mediumship exercises/development/practise or at least a way to understand aspects of a loved one that has passed. :heart:

Very insightful.

danieljuk

I posted my realisation in the celebrity reading thread but I think these cards really connect with the psyche, the consciousness and the persons thoughts.

They would be great for healing emotional problems and issues, counselling and therapy, working out blockages in thinking. I am not sure about medium ship. They are more evaluating than 'telling' in my use of them.

They don't give an exact view of a situation! for example say you took someone and it's clear watching them what makes them happy as a person and what makes them sad. If you did a reading on them, you would get what they think makes them happy and what makes them sad. It's a different take and I think if you remember that using the cards it all becomes easier!

They would be great for reading someone's mind through divination :D :thumbsup: