Spirit De La Lune

desertrat

The video was terrifying. :bugeyed:

I ordered the deck, however. Can't wait!

aquestionmark

My tracking number was emailed to me a few days ago! This lovely deck is on its way!!

Aeric

I ordered mine today! I'm so looking forward to this amazing deck!

JayBee

Mine arrived today. Beautiful in all respects. The circular deck is shrinkwrapped, and there's not only a circular tin for housing it, but also there's a bag that is large enough to fit the tin as well as the accompanying book. Very thoughtful. And then, of course, there is the exquisite linework and colouring of the cards themselves. A class act all around.

Michellehihi

Mine arrived today. Beautiful in all respects. The circular deck is shrinkwrapped, and there's not only a circular tin for housing it, but also there's a bag that is large enough to fit the tin as well as the accompanying book. Very thoughtful. And then, of course, there is the exquisite linework and colouring of the cards themselves. A class act all around.

Please stop tempting me! I have no more money to buy any decks!!!!!!

Michellehihi

Appears to $45 (US), with $8 shipping, which I assume means within the States.

Shame on you Jaybee, I just bought it!!!!! :)
And the shippng is really 8$ even for Canada! I am making the happy dance!!!

Scarlet Woodland

Mine vanished off the tracking map leaving LA last week, so it's probably kicking around customs on one side of the pond or another. Probably means some nasty charges when it gets here but I still can't wait :)

Serenia

Mine vanished off the tracking map leaving LA last week, so it's probably kicking around customs on one side of the pond or another.

Mine too, so maybe they're hanging out together! :D

I still hope that my deck will arrive within the next few days, otherwise I'll have to wait until middle/end of April! :neutral:

Scarlet Woodland

Mine too, so maybe they're hanging out together! :D

I still hope that my deck will arrive within the next few days, otherwise I'll have to wait until middle/end of April! :neutral:

:D

Mine appeared back on the tracking map on this side of the pond today, so hopefully yours is on the way too :)

Scarlet Woodland

aaaaaaaand yep... just paid £14.28 VAT & handling charge online (headbutts table). Oh well, at least I'll get a present from the postman on Thursday :)