Spirit De La Lune

Serenia

Mine appeared back on the tracking map on this side of the pond today, so hopefully yours is on the way too :)

Yes, thanks! Things actually worked out perfectly! I received my deck on Monday and took it with me to the hospital where I'll be staying the next five weeks. Such a beautiful deck! :love:

aaaaaaaand yep... just paid £14.28 VAT & handling charge online (headbutts table). Oh well, at least I'll get a present from the postman on Thursday :)

Ouch!! :bugeyed:

Scarlet Woodland

Yes, thanks! Things actually worked out perfectly! I received my deck on Monday and took it with me to the hospital where I'll be staying the next five weeks. Such a beautiful deck! :love:

Ouch!! :bugeyed:

Good luck with the hospital stay... seems like this deck will be a geat companion :)

opalbutterfly

Ooooh, this looks amazing! When I have some money I'll definitely be looking into getting it! Beautiful cards - I really love the shape!

Serenia - hope the hospital stay goes ok, a lovely deck to bring with you!

Scarlet Woodland

Ooooh, this looks amazing! When I have some money I'll definitely be looking into getting it! Beautiful cards - I really love the shape!

Serenia - hope the hospital stay goes ok, a lovely deck to bring with you!

It is stunning! and the little book is great... soooo many spreads, which I always love. Was surprised how wonderful it is to shuffle as well, considering the shape :D

katey

Just wondering how everyone is finding this deck? It's undoubtedly beautiful, but how do you find working with it?

I heard a bunch about this deck around its launch, but I haven't heard much since. I'd love to know how you feel about it after owning it for a little while.

RavenOfSummer

Just wondering how everyone is finding this deck? It's undoubtedly beautiful, but how do you find working with it?

I heard a bunch about this deck around its launch, but I haven't heard much since. I'd love to know how you feel about it after owning it for a little while.

Just came across this deck and I'm wondering the same thing as you, katey! How does everyone find working with this deck? I went to the website and they are sold out but apparently doing a second printing. I signed up for the mailing list so I'll know when it's back :)

Michellehihi

I bought it and I find it beautiful, really. It's just that I never took time to sit down and really feel it. But everything is super: the deck itself, the tin box, the book is detailed and well written and there are a lot of uniques spreads. You remind me that I NEED to go back to it!

RavenOfSummer

I bought it and I find it beautiful, really. It's just that I never took time to sit down and really feel it. But everything is super: the deck itself, the tin box, the book is detailed and well written and there are a lot of uniques spreads. You remind me that I NEED to go back to it!

Oh good! :) It sounds lovely. Would love to hear about how it goes when you've had a chance to work with it.

RavenOfSummer

Just for info for anyone else who has been hoping to get a copy of this deck- the 2nd printing of Spirit de la Lune is available for pre-order as of this weekend: http://www.spiritdelalune.com/order/

RavenOfSummer

Just wondering did anyone preorder the 2nd edition of this deck? Looks like they are shipping this week. I did not preorder but am planning to order soon now that they're shipping :)