Spirit De La Lune

RavenOfSummer

Sounds like I'm getting a fantastic deck!
My issue with shipping was resolved quickly and my deck is due in Friday :D

How are you liking this deck DaughterOfDanu? I hope you're loving it as much as I do :)

DaughterOfDanu

How are you liking this deck DaughterOfDanu? I hope you're loving it as much as I do :)

Oh I am! I pair mine with the Starchild Tarot and they read so wonderfully together. It's really helpful to me as a way to better understand moon phases and astrology signs. It's such a gorgeous deck.

RavenOfSummer

Oh I am! I pair mine with the Starchild Tarot and they read so wonderfully together. It's really helpful to me as a way to better understand moon phases and astrology signs. It's such a gorgeous deck.

Yay! :love: My favorite thing recently is doing the special spreads they have for each full moon throughout the year. I feel it really helps me tune in with the energy of the season as well as the moon. And agreed, it really is gorgeous!!

Citrin

I am loving this deck so much more than I expected! :) It's really teaching me a lot about the different moon phases and astrological signs. I'm taking Marissa's course Esoteric Healer and this deck has been great adding to that since she's been going through the signs recently.

I am super impressed. I never thought I would buy a round deck, but hey, LOVE this! :)

RavenOfSummer

I am loving this deck so much more than I expected! :) It's really teaching me a lot about the different moon phases and astrological signs. I'm taking Marissa's course Esoteric Healer and this deck has been great adding to that since she's been going through the signs recently.

I am super impressed. I never thought I would buy a round deck, but hey, LOVE this! :)

Oh that's awesome Citrin! I too have never been knowledgable about the signs and I feel the deck has given me more basic understanding.

This is my only round deck as well. It seems so fitting since it's a moon deck- I love the roundness along with everything else about it. Based on my experience with this one I wouldn't hesitate to get another round deck if I felt drawn to one- I have no problems with the roundness. I could see how round cards of a larger size could maybe get a bit unwieldy however, although I suppose that's the case with any shape.