the Carot

Belinda2

Well I just " hopped " in and backed it

carotamancer

That could explain so much

Clearly this is based on timeless rabbit wisdom passed down from El-ahrairah himself! I will back this.

Thank you for this insight and reference to a favorite book.

RainaMia

Can we talk about that amazeballs pun that is the OP's name... because it's pretty amazeballs.

This. ^

👏👏👏👏👏😂❤️

The pun alone would be enough to get me to back the deck.

But also, I like the cards. :)

Joon

Charming! I'm a backer now, too.
Best wishes for a successful campaign!

Joon

And I see the Kickstarter goal has been reached. Congrats!

I'm looking forward to receiving this deck.

barefootlife

Yay! I was worried it wasn't quite going to make it. Oracle bunnies here we come!

Belinda2

Yes me too " doing the happy dance"

Myrrha

Is there any way to get a copy of this now that the one week funding period has passed? I couldn't tell from the page, but then I am not registered at kick starter. If I register there is there still a way to buy a copy or did it close once the week ended?

Joon

I don't know that there is a way to do this immediately. I'm guessing not through Kickstarter now that the funding period is closed.

The Kickstarter offering did say they were raising funds in order to be able to do a larger printing run, so probably more on offer in the future.

Maybe Carotomancer will hop in and confirm, and let us know what other ordering option(s) there will be.

barefootlife

Is there any way to get a copy of this now that the one week funding period has passed? I couldn't tell from the page, but then I am not registered at kick starter. If I register there is there still a way to buy a copy or did it close once the week ended?

I'd PM cartomancer just in case they don't have notifications on this thread. If anyone can tell you, it's the people doing the run!