How to do angel card readings

S.B.

Hi, everyone!

I've been reading the tarot for awhile now, and am looking to include angle card readings to my repertoire, upping the eclectic flavour of my readings. I'm curious to know how you personally practise such readings with cards that have clearly defined messages.

I personally read the text off the cards as I find them quite inspirational, but would love to hear from you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Bonny

Hi, everyone!

I've been reading the tarot for awhile now, and am looking to include angle card readings to my repertoire, upping the eclectic flavour of my readings. I'm curious to know how you personally practise such readings with cards that have clearly defined messages.

I personally read the text off the cards as I find them quite inspirational, but would love to hear from you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Hey,

Nice question... let me See... to offer a suggestion.
I don't read the messages with an analytical frame of mind if that makes sense... it's more that I look at it with a soft, gleaning kind of look, and take whatever stands out to me as being 'the word' of 'phrase' for me //(or the person I'm reading for)

So that becomes more inspirational - Just In siting with the main hunch that comes through.

S.B.

Hey,

Nice question... let me See... to offer a suggestion.
I don't read the messages with an analytical frame of mind if that makes sense... it's more that I look at it with a soft, gleaning kind of look, and take whatever stands out to me as being 'the word' of 'phrase' for me //(or the person I'm reading for)

So that becomes more inspirational - Just In siting with the main hunch that comes through.

Thanks for the suggestion, Bonny. Perhaps I should try to incorporate your method and only read angel cards on their lonesome rather than combine them with the Tarot.

Nicalo

I have too just started playing with using. Them both. I like to do a one card draw for the day one tarot and one oracle (archangel Michael). It's weird how they relate and when looking back at the end of the day or all makes since. Good luck to you

S.B.

I have too just started playing with using. Them both. I like to do a one card draw for the day one tarot and one oracle (archangel Michael). It's weird how they relate and when looking back at the end of the day or all makes since.

I ultimately would like to incorporate both the Tarot and oracle cards for readings, but because I'm very new to the latter, I will just read them separately for the time-being.

Good luck to you

Thanks, Nicalo; I wish you the same!