How to read cards with personcards in Kipper?

Genna

When a card is below a person card, lke good gentleman, should I read it with the person card or with the ? How to read GT, if I get Main person 2 (female) plus good gentleman plus High honour; does it mean that I will meet a Good Gentleman and get High Honour or met an hourable good gentleman? There are so many personcards in Kipper Good gentleman and lady, rich young lady or rich young gentleman, false person, a little child, military person. Do the cards around them belong to them or me, if I read for me?

Joon

Hi Genna,

You've asked a mouthful! I am very early in my Kipper journey, so I will keep my responses simple and by no means complete. I recommend Toni Puhle's Kipper courses: http://www.worldlenormandassociation.com/courses
Kipper 201 addresses the GT.

When a card is below a person card, lke good gentleman, should I read it with the person card or with the ?

If I read you correctly, you are asking if the Good Gent (5) would represent a person in your life, or if you read the meaning(s) represented by that card, e.g. positivity. It can be both.

If you have a Good Gent in your life, you can read the card as representing him. The placement of cards 2 and 5 and their relationship to each other will tell you about your relationship with that person.

You will also likely read 5 with it's interpretive meanings as they relate to your question ... taking into account card placements again.

How to read GT, if I get Main person 2 (female) plus good gentleman plus High honour; does it mean that I will meet a Good Gentleman and get High Honour or met an hourable good gentleman?

The first is better here. It now sounds now like you are reading through a line, in which case you are looking at a story board (reading through time).

There are so many personcards in Kipper Good gentleman and lady, rich young lady or rich young gentleman, false person, a little child, military person. Do the cards around them belong to them or me, if I read for me?

Reading a GT for yourself, all the cards "belong" to you - they will address your question. And the cards around other people cards can belong to them as well - giving clues as to who the people are, and telling their story within the confines of your question.

Toni has some videos on you tube. Have a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjat6THhuYo
and see if her style of teaching works for you. I am learning a lot from studying with her.

HTH!

Village Witch

I can only tell you how I read Kipper.

I read the cards below and above the Main Person card as belonging to the Main Person card.

I read all the cards in a spread in relationship to the Main Person. I don't always read the Military Man as a person but as a need for order or structure in my life. Rich Girl might mean I am acting like a spoiled child.

Unless I designate specific cards as specific people in my life, I look at what the person cards represent in personality. The Good Gent and Good Lady might mean a need to be kind or benevolent in my dealings with others or the situation/question of the querent. I'm not saying the people cards don't ever represent people in your life, but, in my opinion, the other cards will indicate if this is the case or not.

I am new to Kipper, as I just got my first Kipper deck two weeks ago, but this is how things are working out for me. I was a bit upset at first with all the people cards.

Seems I posted at the same time as Joon. Great explanation, Joon!

Genna

Hi Genna,

You've asked a mouthful! I am very early in my Kipper journey, so I will keep my responses simple and by no means complete. I recommend Toni Puhle's Kipper courses: http://www.worldlenormandassociation.com/courses
Kipper 201 addresses the GT.

If I read you correctly, you are asking if the Good Gent (5) would represent a person in your life, or if you read the meaning(s) represented by that card, e.g. positivity. It can be both.

If you have a Good Gent in your life, you can read the card as representing him. The placement of cards 2 and 5 and their relationship to each other will tell you about your relationship with that person.

You will also likely read 5 with it's interpretive meanings as they relate to your question ... taking into account card placements again.

The first is better here. It now sounds now like you are reading through a line, in which case you are looking at a story board (reading through time).

Reading a GT for yourself, all the cards "belong" to you - they will address your question. And the cards around other people cards can belong to them as well - giving clues as to who the people are, and telling their story within the confines of your question.

Toni has some videos on you tube. Have a look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjat6THhuYo
and see if her style of teaching works for you. I am learning a lot from studying with her.

HTH!

Thank you so very much, Joon, things are a lot clearer now. I understand how I will read through a spread. I was near giving up on Kipper, so thank you so much, because I really love the cards. It seems such a helpful system, very warm.
Love and Light, Genna.

Genna

I can only tell you how I read Kipper.

I read the cards below and above the Main Person card as belonging to the Main Person card.

I read all the cards in a spread in relationship to the Main Person. I don't always read the Military Man as a person but as a need for order or structure in my life. Rich Girl might mean I am acting like a spoiled child.

Unless I designate specific cards as specific people in my life, I look at what the person cards represent in personality. The Good Gent and Good Lady might mean a need to be kind or benevolent in my dealings with others or the situation/question of the querent. I'm not saying the people cards don't ever represent people in your life, but, in my opinion, the other cards will indicate if this is the case or not.

I am new to Kipper, as I just got my first Kipper deck two weeks ago, but this is how things are working out for me. I was a bit upset at first with all the people cards.

Seems I posted at the same time as Joon. Great explanation, Joon!

Thank you, Village Witch! Now I understand how to read with he person cards in a spread. I am so glad, because I was almost giving up. I love the Kipper cards, the nostalgic Original, the lovely Mystical and he elegant Fin de Siècle. I read with the book by Musack, but he didn´t explain this. Otherwise a good book.
Love and Light, Genna.

Village Witch

I read with the book by Musack, but he didn´t explain this. Otherwise a good book.
Love and Light, Genna.

I have his book too. While it is helpful, he doesn't explain a lot of things.

Genna

No, I would like a book like Rana George´s Lenormand book, with lot of examples.However, he does describe what the cards mean read togeather, and that is what I need most now. There are a few examples, but I would have liked many more.

tarotlova

No, I would like a book like Rana George´s Lenormand book, with lot of examples.However, he does describe what the cards mean read together, and that is what I need most now. There are a few examples, but I would have liked many more.

He has heaps of videos on YouTube too! I have his Kipper book as well :cool2: