Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 11 - #41

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 11
Number: 41

Symbol: A WOMAN SPRINKLING LONG ROWS OF FLOWERS.

purple_scorp

Interestingly, I pulled this card the day after I pulled Aries 27 (Through imagination a lost opportunity is gained).

I particularly liked the Egyptian proverb from the side of the page: "For the benefit of the flowers, we water the thorns too."

To me, this symbol says a few things:

1) that everybody is created equal, no matter of the outside appearance
2) we are all connected and need to accept and nurture each other
3) that we need to take good care of oursElves, not just of each other
4) that sometimes you have people in your life that are detrimental to your own health and safety; and you may particularly attract this type of person if you are blooming (like the flowers)
5) that if you need to weed out these people that drag you down, try to do that without judgement but with love

and finally, that anything you nurture and love will help to make you grow as a person.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Creating harmony with nature

Just thinking of watering a garden makes me want to take in a deep breath and breathe in the life and the beauty of 'my' unique garden, my sanctuary where all the cycles of growth are known. It depends on the elements and on me/you for its survival. As purple_scorp says we must weed it take care of our garden, our possession. I call feel the warmth of the sun, the bubbles of water and air that helps it to grow and of course the earth that feeds and nourishes their roots.

Water represents our intuition, raw gut-feeling emotions, love, hate, anger or even blind dedication. Emotions fire our creativity but they also can be destructive. But when it flows, conflicts are easier to resolve, our emotions become tempered with wisdom and of compassion.

And my/your garden, there isn't another like it. Neighbours may have similar flowers and same shape backyards but each and every garden is unique. Ohh and breathe in the aroma (1st chakra)! Some flower perfumes are therapeutic, aphrodisiacs - pure ecstasy - it's a feeling of love for all living things!

Once we have found our garden, our innerspace, it's magical, it's meditative, something is sparkling, shining. We must nuture it, cultivate and take care of these divine forms of light and color. They are our essence, they are our soul.

tink

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
And my/your garden, there isn't another like it. Neighbours may have similar flowers and same shape backyards but each and every garden is unique. Ohh and breathe in the aroma (1st chakra)! Some flower perfumes are therapeutic, aphrodisiacs - pure ecstasy - it's a feeling of love for all living things!

Once we have found our garden, our innerspace, it's magical, it's meditative, something is sparkling, shining. We must nuture it, cultivate and take care of these divine forms of light and color. They are our essence, they are our soul.

tink
Hi tink,

hey I hadn't thought about our gardens being unique until you wrote it. It's a great metaphor for our souls (which are also unique - though connected).

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

Dr M E Jones has the - Key Word Care (OH YEA)

Cervical and brachial plexi are the solarfire body parts..

Element Rhodonite
Discussion Rhodonite is a manganese rich pyroxene. When Rhodonite weathers naturally it becomes rhodochrosite. IT is normally used as an ornamental stone. One of the forms of Rhodonite is called Fowlerite. Traditionally this mineral eases trauma reduces stress and calms the mind. It aids in love, boosts self esteem and confidence.

Healing as mentioned above has to be an important aspect of this symbol right after the red cross nurse - but like alternative therapies? - nature, flower essences, herbs. Colour therapy and organic growing are also covered in this symbol I feel, and study of these things..

This symbol is a deeply emotional symbol and MAY indicate an emotional need for stability and steady routines. People with this symbol NATURALLY create beauty around them. Very much an artistic and creative talent symbol. This symbol points to taking time to nurture your physical self. All the images of gardening for fun or for food come to mind with this symbol. It can be a FERTILE symbol - careful where you sow your seeds (unless you want lots of children) sort of thing. Also water is vital -well being/LIFE.

MARINA

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Hi tink,

hey I hadn't thought about our gardens being unique until you wrote it. It's a great metaphor for our souls (which are also unique - though connected).

with love
purple_scorp

Thanks purple_scorp. The Sabian symbols are amazing! I've never delved into them before - they really turn on the intuition.

When I first thought of this symbol, what first came to mind was,
Mary Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.

Then, I remembered a time, when we had just planted the flowers for Spring in my mother's garden. It was from here my senses took over!

Take care,

tink

MCsea

HI everyone

Interesting that song pops up for me too, Mary Mary quite contrary... it begs the history of that nursery rhyme, which is quite dark - see www.rhymes.org.uk/mary_mary_quite_contrary.htm,
which leads me to individual 'interpretation' of the symbols, of course all symbols have positive and negative slants, this has the negative slant of dry/barren/drought etc more like the original meaning of this pretty nursery rhyme.

tink27

Wow MCsea! What am interesting find! It certainly brings this nursery rhyme and others as well into a new light or should I say into the deep black shadows!

Fascinating, thanks!

tink

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 11 is:

TAURUS 10 ~ A RED CROSS NURSE WITH WARM SYMPATHY.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 11 is:

TAURUS 12 ~ A YOUNG COUPLE WALK DOWN MAIN STREET, WINDOW SHOPPING.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 11 is:

SCORPIO 11 ~ A DROWNED MAN IS BEING RESCUED.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 11 are:

LEO 11 ~ CHILDREN ON A SWING IN THE SAFETY OF A HUGE OAK TREE.

SCORPIO 11 ~ A DROWNED MAN IS BEING RESCUED.

AQUARIUS 11 ~ DURING THE SILENT HOUR, A MAN RECIEVES A NEW INSPIRATION WHICH MAY CHANGE HIS LIFE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 11 are:

CANCER 23 ~ THE MEETING OF A STUDY GROUP OR A LITERARY SOCIETY.

LIBRA 5 ~ A MAN TEACHING THE TRUE INNER KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEW WORLD TO HIS STUDENTS

SAGITTARIUS 17 ~ AN EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE DRAWS A LARGE CROWD.

AQUARIUS 29 ~ A BUTTERFLY EMERGING FROM A CHRYSALIS.

Blessings
Elven x

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 365