Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 12 - #42

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 12
Number: 42

Symbol: A YOUNG COUPLE WALK DOWN MAIN-STREET, WINDOW-SHOPPING.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 12 is:

TAURUS 11 ~ A WOMAN SPRINKLING LONG ROWS OF FLOWERS.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 12 is:

TAURUS 13 ~ A PORTER CARRYING A MOUNTAIN OF HEAVY BAGGAGE.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 12 is:

SCORPIO 12 ~ A BRILLIANT ASSEMBLY OF DIGNITARIES AT AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 12 are:

LEO 12 ~ AN EVENING GARDEN PARTY OF ADULTS.

SCORPIO 12 ~ A BRILLIANT ASSEMBLY OF DIGNITARIES AT AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.

AQUARIUS 12 ~ PEOPLE ON A VAST STAIRCASE, GRATUATING UPWARDS.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 12 are:

CANCER 24 ~ A WOMAN AND TWO MEN (OR A MAN AND TWO WOMEN) CAST AWAY ON A SMALL ISLAND.

LIBRA 6 ~ A MAN WATCHES HIS IDEALS TAKING A CONCRETE FORM BEFORE HIS INNER VISION.

SAGITTARIUS 18 ~ TINY CHILDREN PLAYING IN SUNBONNETS.

AQUARIUS 30 ~ MOONLIT FIELDS, ONCE BABYLON, ARE BLOOMING WHITE.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr M E Jones - Key Word Visualization and discusses positive (and negative - self decieved) potentialities

Element Rhinestone
Discussion Originally rhinestones where referred to Czechoslovakian or Bohemian glass dating as far back as the 13th century, and are manmade gems from highly refined glass. These gems reflect the light and really sparkle, they are mostly used for costumes and jewellery, with the ‘Crystal AB’ (the rainbow stone) being the most popular, because it enhances virtually every colour it is applied to. Spiritually these stones enhance and accent the best qualities in a person, or enhance the qualities of the stones positioned close to the rhinestone (energy amplifier). I suppose it was a combination of window glass and what people most like looking at (sparking things) that lead me to this element for Taurus 12.

Solar fire - body part - Cervical and brachial plexi (The brachial artery has smaller branches along it - brachial plexi. These supply the muscles of the upper arm, such as biceps brachii muscle and triceps brachii muscle.)

Ok so this symbol to me, is about looking seeing evaluating, but not necessarily purchasing (interesting Taurus 13 IS carrying the baggage) what a FREE life if we did not need to BUY BUY BUY - I think John Lenons song IMAGINE sort of echos this symbol, imagine no money etc... I also thought that when two young people go hand in hand window shopping there can be an air of engagement rings hanging around- that is a part of why I chose Rhinestones for the element.. :)

tink27

Wishing, hoping, dreaming

In the Woman sprinkling a row of flowers, I saw a time of reflection of looking within, of a time of solitude. In this symbol A young couple walking down main street window shopping, we’re spinning out of our center to bring that reflection out into the material world. We have a balance of male/female energies going back and forth, sharing ideas – at the moment, their hearts beat as one.

I can’t window shop when I’m depressed or without money. It makes me even more depressed. But when I’m on the verge of a new idea or a creative potential is on the horizon, I’m excited and look to the material world that displays and imitates exactly how I’m feeling. Bringing a close friend or my lover with me gives helps to make a decision. Main street always has the latest styles and fashions.

When something catches our eye, we visualize ourselves wearing or carrying the object(s) of our desire. But at times I have gotten a little greedy, wanting so much of what I see. My mind can’t decide or focus and becomes bogged down with too many ideas. The more crowed the street is and the more rambunctious the people are, the more confused I become.

tink

tink27

MCsea said:
Solar fire - body part - Cervical and brachial plexi (The brachial artery has smaller branches along it - brachial plexi. These supply the muscles of the upper arm, such as biceps brachii muscle and triceps brachii muscle.)

I also thought that when two young people go hand in hand window shopping there can be an air of engagement rings hanging around- that is a part of why I chose Rhinestones for the element.. :)

MCsea, how fascinating you've included the body anatomy of the symbols. I'd be interested in how you do this.

Also, I wanted to comment on the loving young couple here. It definitely rings true for me too!

tink

MCsea

HI Tink

Well in the solarfire astrology program there is a LIST of body parts that GO with each sabian symbol, Im not exactly sure how that list came up - the full list in on page 2 on this forum.. all 360 body parts... but in my experience people have usually issues with at least ONE of the body parts that pertain to their natal sabian sybmols :)

The elements I 'invented'

MARINA

tink27

Marina

Fasinating! Thank you. In regard to the elements, crystals and gemstones have been used with various healing techniques - aligning them 'magically' with Sabian symbols allows us to vibrate and resonate with its quality.

This is quite a gift Marina, and a very helpful one.

tink

MCsea

Thanks Tink,
IM pretty sure I have a good list with the symbols and their 'element' so many of the symbols really asked me for a specific crystal it was a real journey, and sharing them here is a good start for them, Im really grateful you 'feel' thats a good endevour and you can see the elements working in the symbol!!

thank you!

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 346

MCsea

purple_scorp

love it - love the setting

how do you do it

MARINA