Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 1 - #61

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: GEMINI
Degree: 1
Number: 61

Symbol: A GLASS BOTTOMED BOAT REVEALS UNDERSEA WONDERS AND PANORAMAS.

MCsea

Dr Jones has the Key Word Curiosity
(and in the ocean there is alot of things to look at!)

Solar Fire Part of Body: Trachea

Element Pink Coral
Discussion: Coral is formed in the ocean by living sea animals. Pink Coral is associated with platonic happiness, friendship and community well being. As corals are little rock builders, their energy is good in achieving goals. As we all know coral reefs are a source of tourism, a diversity of ocean life and very neptunian energy. I think my first time diving at the Great Barrier reef changed my life, there is some spiritual energy shift – Atlanetan - that happens when looking at undersea wonders.

THE Great Barrier Reef, Untold treasures. Observer, and from a safe distance, to see the big picture, like a camera can. Natural wonders close to God.
Intuition - ocean and the GEMS in there.. Clairvoyance, you are able to connect with the collective unconscious. A water theme expressing spirituality and emotional connectivity. Holidays the beach, reefs and other water places. A REAL MARINA SYMBOL. Safety and happiness.

tink27

Gemini 1

My first impression reading this symbol was of my oldest son who was diagnosed with ADD in primary school. It wasn’t the nervous restlessness that was triggered here but his ability (very aware and sensitive) to focus intently (mentally) on something and drown everything else around him. He totally submerged his mind and energy, entranced with what was before him. His teachers complained bitterly of this kind of ’20-20 vision’ that discarded anything else within its vicinity. It was if a spotlight froze him in one spot and for that time, what was below and what was above, became as One but which existed at this time in ‘a dream world’. He loved this world and it was as if nothing else mattered and anyone trying to deviate him from his glass bottom boat (tranced by the mysteries of life) was chastised for it.

As he grew older we soon learnt that he was learning to manipulate everything and everyone around him for his own selfish gain. Highly intelligent, he was using its force as a game - he became lost in the materialistic world of illusion and glamour.

When TJ was in Grade 10, a shift occurred in his awareness and actions. An honor student in the field of physics, he took interest in learning and playing the piano. It helped him/us to to re-evaluate the importance of the spiritual world in connection with the material world and everything else in it. He began to work well with others and inspire students on the same path. TJ is now in University, composing his own music and majoring in of course the world of physics.

This symbol allows one to manipulate the forces around them, but we must be careful not to become a ‘lost dreamer’ into the glamour and the illusion of its material beauty and deceive not only others but ourselves.

As a dreamer, our breathing through the trachea is lethargic, but when we use our intelligence and our intent for the good of others, the trachea is filled with the life-force.

The trachea (a tubular structure of smooth elastic muscle) is the main passageway through which air from our nasal passages, and the pharynx and larynx flows towards the bronchi and the lungs.

The flexible trachea is supported by our diaphragm and neck muscles. When these muscles become so tight from tension, the trachea has been heard popping when turning our heads from side it side.

tink

purple_scorp

I pulled this card on 16/8/6 as a daily draw.

I can so relate to the glass bottom boat.

I sometimes begrudge my psychic ability for it allows me to see things that people want to hide.

Here's the situation: I knew somebody wasn't telling me the truth. I tried to drop hints that I knew the situation, hoping it would give them a path to open up to me. They didn't. I stewed on it for a fortnight before coming out and telling them what I knew and of course, my intuition was correct.

It's so hard to sit back and look at things objectively when it involves the people you love.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Interesting! You've given me a new perspective to this sybol purple_scorp. Could it be someone who rapidly moves from one subject to another, rambling on and on but never coming to the point.

I think you did a good service for this person. You helped them to look through their glass bottom boat and bring what they couldn't relate to into focus.

tink

purple_scorp

Hi tink,

this is someone who has a fear of commitment and so in effect, I guess they do ramble on and on, never getting to the point. This is like the third time I've caught them at the same game.....you think by now they would stop insulting my psychic ability and just fess up, hey??? lol.

It's good to see how we each relate to these symbols. I haven't gone into all of the threads to discuss what I think, I'm only posting in the threads for the symbols I have drawn for my daily readings. These symbols are amazingly accurate in that they reflect what is happening in my life. And sometimes I think, oh, maybe it's just the way I am interpreting this, and I could probably apply all of the symbols to what is happening. But I flick through the book and pick other symbols at random which do not apply.....so it's no coincidence that I'm selecting the symbols that I am.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

They are showing you where your treasure is hidden purple_scorp. The symbols twist and rehape them into a form that at first we are not able to recognize. Strengthen your talents, I've learnt already a great deal from you.

I have no books only what my mind sees and thinks and feels.

In one of the symbols was something about swimming, a relay race? Don't flow gently in the waters current - swim!

tink

purple_scorp

hi tink,

Well, I've found my daily draws very accurate, but I'm not so convinced about the one-off draws I do with respect to specific questions.

The swimming race symbol I drew was not for a daily draw - it was in response to me asking to see a reflection of a relationship with another friend (not the person that I was referring to with the glass-bottomed boat symbol). And, if there's anything I've learnt here, it's as you say, there are many interpretations for each symbol as they reshape and reform.

Now, that makes me wonder then, about my working with these symbols. It would seem that they work better for me when I don't ask a question....and, then they kind of point me not only to the answer but perhaps to the question as well. Whereas, when I ask a specific question......the symbol doesn't seem to fit.

So, if you have no book, are you just using the title of the symbol to form your interpretations? That's pretty amazing!

Interestingly, at an earlier stage, I was actually gathering images that I felt conveyed the message of each symbol. I think I made my way through to Cancer somewhere, then got waylaid. I should dig up what I have, and post them to the appropriate sabian threads.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
hi tink,

Well, I've found my daily draws very accurate, but I'm not so convinced about the one-off draws I do with respect to specific questions.

The swimming race symbol I drew was not for a daily draw - it was in response to me asking to see a reflection of a relationship with another friend (not the person that I was referring to with the glass-bottomed boat symbol). And, if there's anything I've learnt here, it's as you say, there are many interpretations for each symbol as they reshape and reform.

Now, that makes me wonder then, about my working with these symbols. It would seem that they work better for me when I don't ask a question....and, then they kind of point me not only to the answer but perhaps to the question as well. Whereas, when I ask a specific question......the symbol doesn't seem to fit.

So, if you have no book, are you just using the title of the symbol to form your interpretations? That's pretty amazing!

Interestingly, at an earlier stage, I was actually gathering images that I felt conveyed the message of each symbol. I think I made my way through to Cancer somewhere, then got waylaid. I should dig up what I have, and post them to the appropriate sabian threads.

with love
purple_scorp

Hi purple_scorp,

I'd love to see the gathering images you received! My thoughts.....when we read a book of another person's ideas and interpreations of the symbols, we lose the challenge of intuitively searching deep within for the answers that were uniquely picked for us! This is why, at this point I have refrained from purchasing a book.....sometimes they limit my view....although a guideline in connecting the symbols together would be an advantage.

What does the symbol mean to you? Let the rhythm of your mind and thoughts dance together with the earth and sky. My mind tends to lock into a symbol, sometimes it takes a while for images and thoughts to emerge but I've learnt to be patient - answers sometimes come in unusual ways.

My first thoughts to a relay race - are they not a group effort? I think of the Olympics, of swim meets, of children learning to work together...they share a link with one another. If you and I were in a relay race, we would be learning to trust one another...wouldn't we? These are my initial thoughts....now I dive into myself to go deeper.

Unfortunately work calls....please do consider posting your work,, I'd love to to see your intuitive thoughts and ideas! And so would everyone else!

tink :love:

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
My first thoughts to a relay race - are they not a group effort? I think of the Olympics, of swim meets, of children learning to work together...they share a link with one another. If you and I were in a relay race, we would be learning to trust one another...wouldn't we? These are my initial thoughts....now I dive into myself to go deeper.

Unfortunately work calls....please do consider posting your work,, I'd love to to see your intuitive thoughts and ideas! And so would everyone else!

tink :love:
Hi tink,

The swimming symbol was Virgo 19. I spose we should discuss the full extent of the symbol there, rather than here but from memory, it was a competitive race, not a relay. So it was man against man, so to speak....not man teamed up with man.

I am really enjoying our discussion here....thanks. And, I'll see if I can dig up my images and start posting.

with love
purple_scorp