Question regarding clear quartz

Eyebright

I did meditate yesterday, only for 20 mins though as I was pushed for time a bit, and it was at about 7pm so it wasn't dark, but I still enjoyed the meditation!

My forehead was tingly as per usual with this stone lol, at one point I also felt a pressure on my nose though I don't know if that was because I have a cold. Except I don't! I woke up this morning and my nose is completely clear, I have never shifted a cold so quickly in my life, so I can only presume the quartz has done it's healing thing and helped me on the road to recovery!
I know that I saw and heard things during my meditation, but I'll be darned if I could remember them when I came out of my meditation :(
I also had a super vivid dream last night, I can't remember much of it, but I know one bit which sticks in my mind is breaking open a tiny wooden box and finding it full of a black liquid, like oil and finding a beautiful piece of amber in it. I don't have any amber! :(
Also I can remember talking to my mother and having a crystal sphere (didn't see what it was rats) in the back pocket of my jeans. :D
It's interesting to be dreaming about crystals since I have started working with them, as I have never had a tarot dream, and I've been working with Tarot for 2 years now

Padma

This is interesting...Eyebright, if I were you, I would get some amber next time you go to your crystal purveyor... ;) I think that your dream/clear crystal was trying to tell you which stone to work with next.

And I would agree with DownwardSpiral in what she said earlier - that one gets the itchy, tingly throat feeling when the throat chakra stones are around you. Blue Kyanite does that to me every time, along with a few others! I am so glad your cold is clearing up so quickly - I think your crystal must surely have helped you.

shelikes2read

What do people think regarding my study of clear quartz?

Should I open a new thread for it, or continue with this thread? As this thread already has my initial impressions and experiences with the crystal, and other people have posted some of the properties and uses of the crystal, I wondered whether we should just keep going with things here...

Any thoughts on this anyone? :)

I love clear quartz like crazy, particularly spheres and natural points. So I'm all about a study of it. This stone is the "jack of all trades", as it amplifies the properties of other minerals and metals that it's paired with, and (for those who are so inclined), it can be "programmed" with an intention or a particular type of energy.

I am getting back into wire-wrapping stones. I've started by making a bunch of wands, but I'm going to also branch out into jewelry ASAP.

I have a whole lot of quartz jewelry points and small spheres, so guess what my main items are going to be made of? :)

I would love to compare notes with other people who are making jewelry, especially metaphysical jewelry. Etsy, here I come.

shelikes2read

Meditated again with my quartz sphere today, lay down and rested it on my chest. Interesting experience, didn't feel anyone touch me this time, nor did the weird vibrating thing happen.

However I did get the heart palpitation thing happen again, though it didn't last as long this time. I had my eyes closed but I could see swirls of colour and shapes in my minds eye, though they came and went so quickly I couldn't make out any of them. I also had a sensation on my forehead, it felt tingly and it felt like it was buzzing, as did my right leg briefly, though the sensation on my forehead persisted.
I also heard someone say, "Is this your crystal?" I got the impression someone had lost one of their crystals, maybe a red or pinky coloured one. Don't know if anyone here has misplaced one of their crystals? If so it sounds like someone will find it for you. Odd.

Even now I can still feel a bit of "pressure" on my forehead. I did get disturbed and came out of my meditation very quickly, when my bf opened the front door. When I got up I felt a bit dizzy and "spacey". I'm sat having something to eat whilst I type this to help try and ground me.

When I started the meditation, the crystal was very cold, icey cold almost numbing on my chest, but by the end, I couldn't feel it there, not even the weight of it, it just seemed to become a part of me.

Another interesting experience with my quartz :)

I'm still reading the thread, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but your forehead is the general location of the Third Eye Chakra, which governs vision, including psychic vision such as clairvoyance. So these meditations seem to be activating or awakening some parts of your mind and body (and ethereal body) that might not have been as active before. No wonder you had a strong inclination to start working with crystals. It seems to me like you were ready to make this transition to the "next level" of functioning, so to speak. Keep up the good work!

greenandroses

I have been trying to find someone who shared there experiences with clear quartz!! Because long story short i put it on my forehead and it started to beat like a heart beat! So happy i found this thread

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

I have been trying to find someone who shared there experiences with clear quartz!! Because long story short i put it on my forehead and it started to beat like a heart beat! So happy i found this thread

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Oh, I just responded to your thread on how this crystal came to you, greenandroses. I loved that story of how it came to you! This is an old thread, and I've not read through it, but glad you found it and resurrected it, as it will be good to read through and may help others as well who are wanting to know about it.

How funny too that it began to beat on your forehead like a heart beat. I can't wait to read more of your experiences with this crystal and hope you do share it with us!

lumina007

clear quartz making a come back

I have a clear quartz that disappeared on me. and when i went to a crystal store recently I found this clear quartz a chipped piece. and i thought do i really want this piece, its all chipped and broken. i put it down and i couldnt stop thinking about it. so i ended up getting it. its like a peice that broke off a bigger piece but its sides are smooth. for some reason i felt i had to get it.

then recently i looked in a drawer to look my original small clear quartz, but i couldnt find it. then i looked in the same place, again. and i found it. it was right on top of everything.

so i think this is a sign i need to make some time and work with clear quartz.

right now i put them in the sun to charge up. the new piece all chipped and smooth somehow, haha, i feel like it likes rainstorms. i have no idea why. i put it in the rainstorm. i tried talking to it, im not sure how to explain it. but it wanted to be outside the next day too. and it ended up raining that day too. I dont even check the weather channel. so i did not know it was going to rain and i hadnt asked anyone either.

Eyebright

How serendipitous (that is a word right???), I've not long renewed my forum membership after a long period of being poor, so finally could come back to this part of the forum, and I find my little old thread on quartz resurrected!!

Even more interesting is that over the last few years, I really haven't worked much with crystals, and I have just felt called back to work with them, and see this lovely reminder of how wonderful it was when I did work with my crystals! It was only this evening I was sorting through my little box of crystals and picked up my lovely little quartz sphere. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and as soon as I held it in my hands my little girl started kicking very excitedly! :)

I recommend to anyone working with this stone. I've had many wonderful experiences with this stone. I'm feeling drawn to smoky quartz atm, so that's going to be next on my shopping list :)