Yellow Tourmaline

EmpressArwen

I think I'm going to get that strand next week when I get paid. Total is $33 with shipping from India. Not too bad. I feel like I need this in my life. :)

Padma

I think I'm going to get that strand next week when I get paid. Total is $33 with shipping from India. Not too bad. I feel like I need this in my life. :)

go for it! :thumbsup: and I will keep my promise - If I find one at the trade show, I will get it for you! :heart:

EmpressArwen

go for it! :thumbsup: and I will keep my promise - If I find one at the trade show, I will get it for you! :heart:

Thank you so much!

I fear I have opened a door to a very expensive passion. lol

Padma

Honestly now - I have never ever regretted a single crystal purchase...and I have MANY. }) it has been a really eye-opening journey for me - and well worth the cost! I strongly recommend The Book Of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashian - it's about $20 on amazon, and a great reference and read! :)

EmpressArwen

They have that book used on amazon for about $8 (paperback). Looks like I'm going to need that! lol

Padma

They have that book used on amazon for about $8 (paperback). Looks like I'm going to need that! lol

You will find it informative and well-written - probably the best $8 you have ever spent, haha!