Ostara Tarot

Dogs&Coffee

I have had this pre-ordered on Amazon for months. I paid $15. The price has recently jumped to $22.49 but it's still not available and there's no release date.

If it's any consolation, Amazon preorders have price protection guarantee... so you shouldn't be charged the $22...

EmpyreanKnight

Now in stock at the Book Depository. Just ordered mine!

23 euros; that's cheap for a Schiffer set.

Oh, so the cardstock would be thick?

I'd be waiting for some reviews from the more intrepid of our members lol.

DC419

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get the email notification that it'll be shipped and I won't have to wait another 2 months....

banbha

If it's any consolation, Amazon preorders have price protection guarantee... so you shouldn't be charged the $22...

Yes! That's one thing I love about Amazon. :) I always check out the new decks on preorder to get the best price.

Sassyinkpen

I just got a message from Amazon telling me I had to re-authorize my order or they would cancel it.

Is that something they just do after a certain amount of time, or might that indicate they're getting ready to release and ship them?

JasonLion

Amazon typically gives you an estimate of when a pre-order will ship. Typically you need to reauthorize if it is going to be longer than the original estimate.

ldiddy

Yeahhhhh.... I placed my order in November, it was supposed to ship in April, here we are in June approving a later date. The funny thing is, last night my son and I canceled a preorder for an action figure he had, but when we clicked on the item, it was in stock, but they had never shipped the one we ordered months ago. Oh well, for $15, I'll continue keeping the order open, maybe by Christmas...

Madrigal

I just received an email from Amazon saying the deck was delayed another month. Not thrilled :mad: I wonder what could be causing delay after delay?

Sassyinkpen

Yeah, this is the third time the shipping date has been pushed back a month on me........

Ah well, as others have said - I got it when it was still $15 and this deck is SO worth waiting for. I just really hope I don't have to wait too much longer.

Dogs&Coffee

Any word from the publisher or creators on this? If this was my deck I'd be insanely angry.