Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #90

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Empress

Yes! There are fertile options between you for dating

- how many more times will I need to go until it is fully improved? (health q)
queen of daisies (coins) (cl 2 of sticks)

you will improve but it won't be easy therefore I am guessing more than you think.. but will be fixed

Q: as above - skipped twice..
Top   #51
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Wow Sirena! Empress twice!!!!
I know .. its great when this happens xx
Top   #52
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post
Wheel of fortune

yes, that person bought some luck to you in summer, in a way a fated meet.


@ Bonny

7 swords (ace wands)

Until your energy stops feeling soo drained.


Q: what is this off feeliing I picking up in this situation?
ty
2 of daisies (coins) /cl 5 of tulips)

Delays, frustration. There may be feelings of embarrassment, or a delay in reaching goals or funds and possible loss seems to be attached to this situation.. your feelings are correct

Q: did it come to an horrible end with the person I am trying to identify in November? (try to figure out who the knight of pents refers to)
Top   #53
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post
Wheel of fortune

yes, that person bought some luck to you in summer, in a way a fated meet.


@ Bonny

7 swords (ace wands)

Until your energy stops feeling soo drained.


Q: what is this off feeliing I picking up in this situation?
ty
Justice

There's something you can't see (blindfold is on the figure in card) and you are looking deeply into the situation energetically.... There's a mystery ... It may not be bad, it's just unclear at this stage

- is this impression a message about soul retrieval that my teacher taught about?
Top   #54
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Justice

There's something you can't see (blindfold is on the figure in card) and you are looking deeply into the situation energetically.... There's a mystery ... It may not be bad, it's just unclear at this stage

- is this impression a message about soul retrieval that my teacher taught about?
5 of carrots - whatever you thought was wrong as this card refers to misunderstanding

Q: did it come to an horrible end with the person I am trying to identify in November? (try to figure out who the knight of pents refers to)
Top   #55
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
5 of carrots - whatever you thought was wrong as this card refers to misunderstanding

Q: did it come to an horrible end with the person I am trying to identify in November? (try to figure out who the knight of pents refers to)
5 coins

Yes.. This shows there was a feeling of being left out in the cold re that personne

- his favourite place we've beenn to together?
Top   #56
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
5 coins

Yes.. This shows there was a feeling of being left out in the cold re that personne

- his favourite place we've beenn to together?
death (page of daisies) - somewhere you have been at the major end (change of cycle) of something that was study or work related

Q: are we now in contact? (the mystery person Im trying to figure out-knight of coins)
Top   #57
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
death (page of daisies) - somewhere you have been at the major end (change of cycle) of something that was study or work related

Q: are we now in contact? (the mystery person Im trying to figure out-knight of coins)
Five of cups

No, there's disappointment around this and no contact it seems

- was his favourite place with me France?
Top   #58
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Five of cups

No, there's disappointment around this and no contact it seems

- was his favourite place with me France?
Bonny thanks.. I think I know who this person is.. x

king of daisies (coins) (cl death AGAIN!!)- this is saying yes.. did something big happen in france? saying because of death appearing twice for this..

Q: so does this person think about me then? (as indicated by the knight of pents in a reading)
Top   #59
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Five of cups

No, there's disappointment around this and no contact it seems

- was his favourite place with me France?
magician

yes it really got him excited!

q: have they decided against me?
Top   #60


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.