Three cards spread

mirkoji

Hello,

i am using also playing card for cartomancy, and i like very much this spread: https://cardseer.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/how-to-interpret-the-three-card-spread/ of David Arcuri.
In this spread we have three cards and the first one show the premises of the situation or the past influences, the second card represents the actual question, problem or situation, and
often reflects the current influences on the matter and the third one indicates the outcome or result, and has the strongest effect on the final interpretation of the layout.
Also we can see the three cards as the first card indicates what action the seeker takes, the second card indicates what action the seeker shares, and the third card indicates what action the seeker receives.

The interpretation of each card in the layout is influenced and modified by the card falling on top of it to the right. The final card bears the most influence, and if a “good” card falls last, it can nullify the negative effects of any “bad” cards falling under it. If the issue at hand is a specific question, the final card will provide the answer.

So even if we have bad cards in the first and second position, but the third card is a good one, it means that we will have trouble but at the end everything will be all right.

I would like to know from you if this spread could be used also with tarot?

Thanks very much,
Mirko