Liber T app!

Le Fanu

I just had to give it its own thread.

Yes, there is a Fool's Dog app for the Liber T - you can see those wonderful cards on your iPad or tablet up close.

Bad news; there is no text or extensive divinatory meanings. The meanings actually seem shorter than the LWB, e.g Four of Swords; "Truce. ordering of Chaos, suspension of conflicts, healing." That's it. None of the meanings have more than, say, 15 words as far as I can see. Of all the Fool's Dog apps I have (i.e lots), this one has the shortest divinatory meanings.

My heart missed a beat. I really thought it was going to come with extensive textual support.

JasonLion

Our Liber T app contains the complete text of the LWB that comes with the deck. The LWB is not very large and contains five languages, which means Lo Scarabeo only provided very short meanings.

The app contains the meanings in all five languages. However, the app only displays one language at any given time, depending on what language your device is setup for.

Very short meanings are fairly common for Lo Scarabeo decks. They have a couple of decks that are available in kits with a real book, but most of their decks only contain a LWB with several languages.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

schizandra

*claps hands*

Yaaaaaaay! :D

But I agree, it's a bummer it doesn't come with more text. Liber T is one of the more cryptic decks out there to be sure!

schizandra

I just had a look at the screens on the App Store on my iPad. They are beautiful!! The colors are vibrant and it's so much easier to see details. I think this app is worth it just to be able to see the images up close.

Emily

Thank you Le Fanu for messaging me about this app.

I can't believe that the Liber T app is finally here. :) I now have it on my phone and tablet. The cards look beautiful, no loss of clarity on the tablet.

The meanings might be short but in the settings you can add your own to the basic meanings or just go with your own or a combination of both - That will prove useful if you wanted to add more from the physical deck LWB or from Scion's PDF. I will do that later - when I've finished fully exploring the app.

I can't get over how amazing these cards look - And just realised you can email or save the readings. Didn't know you could do that.

devilkitty

I was the sixth download from Google Play. Yay, devilkitty in Tiphareth...

I would have loved a "borderless" option; my physical deck benefited greatly from the judicious application of shears and corner-rounder.

Spiffo

Thanks for the update ... I immediately went and bought it from the App Store. Fool's Dog Rosetta Tarot was the first tarot app I ever bought and it is brilliant (btw that one comes with Mel's entire Book!). Great design and brilliant functionality. And now Liber T!