Saturn retrograde

Sharla

I know we have a Saturn retrograde at present....trust me i've felt it.

It started on March 25th and will finally end and go direct on August 13th.

I know all about this retrograde and its lessons etc.....BUT my question is, as its nearing the end, would his effects be tailing off now or would they still be as strong UNTIL it goes back direct ?

I know when it goes direct, there is still the retrograde energy around for a while.....just not sure on the retrograde - direct, for the last few days energy.

Minderwiz

The Sun/Saturn cycle

The retrograde cycle has four key points in it. Firstly, starting with the conjunction with the Sun, as the Sun is faster, Saturn falls behind it in the zodiac. Once Saturn falls 15 -17 degrees behind the Sun it it becomes visible. This is its helical rising and it can be seen in the eastern sky, just before dawn. This was seen as the beginningning of its first phase.

It continues rising earlier and earlier before the Sun and moving westwards till jut after its first trine with the Sun (Sinister trine) when it Stations Retrograde. This marks the beginning of its second phase and like the helical rising it's a point of great power.

Because the Sun is much faster than Saturn, the planet rises earlier and earlier and moves further and further West each day till it's opposition to the Sun when it appears to set in the West just as the Sun rises in the East. A few days later it reappears on the eastern horizon after sunset. This continues till it's almost reached its second trine to the Sun (trine from the right) when it Stations Direct. This is the beginning of its third phase and like the Station Retrograde and the helical rising, it's a point of great power, many would argue that it's stronger than the Station Retrograde. Certainly as it slows down to the station you might notice it more.

From then on Saturn appears to be further West at Sunset till it disappears into its helical setting (and is not seen again for over a month as it moves to the conjunction with the Sun and then it's helical rising.

Each of the four phase points and the shift from being oriental of the Sun to being Occidental at the opposition mark out the key points of the cycle and if you are sensitive to Saturn, they will be important point for you personally. They are change points and will be noticeable for a few days either side. So right now it's moving into changeover time and a very slow Saturn may affect you more strongly now than over the recent days and weeks

Sharla

The retrograde cycle has four key points in it. Firstly, starting with the conjunction with the Sun, as the Sun is faster, Saturn falls behind it in the zodiac. Once Saturn falls 15 -17 degrees behind the Sun it it becomes visible. This is its helical rising and it can be seen in the eastern sky, just before dawn. This was seen as the beginningning of its first phase.

It continues rising earlier and earlier before the Sun and moving westwards till jut after its first trine with the Sun (Sinister trine) when it Stations Retrograde. This marks the beginning of its second phase and like the helical rising it's a point of great power.

Because the Sun is much faster than Saturn, the planet rises earlier and earlier and moves further and further West each day till it's opposition to the Sun when it appears to set in the West just as the Sun rises in the East. A few days later it reappears on the eastern horizon after sunset. This continues till it's almost reached its second trine to the Sun (trine from the right) when it Stations Direct. This is the beginning of its third phase and like the Station Retrograde and the helical rising, it's a point of great power, many would argue that it's stronger than the Station Retrograde. Certainly as it slows down to the station you might notice it more.

From then on Saturn appears to be further West at Sunset till it disappears into its helical setting (and is not seen again for over a month as it moves to the conjunction with the Sun and then it's helical rising.

Each of the four phase points and the shift from being oriental of the Sun to being Occidental at the opposition mark out the key points of the cycle and if you are sensitive to Saturn, they will be important point for you personally. They are change points and will be noticeable for a few days either side. So right now it's moving into changeover time and a very slow Saturn may affect you more strongly now than over the recent days and weeks

Thankyou Minderwiz, i really wish i could understand all that though lol.....at this point i don't.

But going on "So right now it's moving into changeover time and a very slow Saturn may affect you more strongly now than over the recent days and weeks" so as its nearing the end and moving into changeover time....Saturn is becoming even slower ? And because of this the effects felt are even stronger than before.

So the way i understand this is, for example....during retrograde from when it started till now, it has been preparation for exams, so lots of getting down to some hard work...work you don't really want to have to do, as everyone's out having fun, enjoying the summer. And now its (getting prepared for changeover time)....you have to really, really get your head down and push through as your really important physics exam is in a couple of days. So any unfinished business will need to be done and the pressure will be on in the final days.

Am i on the right track here ?

Minderwiz

Yes, providing providing Saturn is strong in your chart ( for good or ill).