Uranus in the 5th house....pregnancy ?

Sharla

Im looking at a Males chart btw, this is a chart to see what planets are transiting now.

He has uranus transiting the 5th house (in his natal chart, this house is empty), the ruler of this house is aries (mars) and his uranus is trine mars in the 1st house.

Does this look like an unexpected pregnancy (he will hear of) like i'm thinking, or would there need to be other things taken into consideration.

Also Uranus is opposition saturn in the 10th house and trine neptune in the 1st.

decan

In order to be cautious I would say that Uranus transiting his 5th house could mean an unexpected event (in relation to the 5th house).
The 5th is in relation to pregnancy and children but also to love and hobbies.

Uranus could mean an unexpected pregnancy (possibly), but it could mean as well an unexpected affair or a new hobby etc.
Uranus isn't a planet "fertile", on the contrary, its effects could be more like the "Tower" in the Tarot.
Therefore I would say that it is better to look at the other transits to confirm a possible unexpected pregnancy.

just my two cents.

Sharla

In order to be cautious I would say that Uranus transiting his 5th house could mean an unexpected event (in relation to the 5th house).
The 5th is in relation to pregnancy and children but also to love and hobbies.

Uranus could mean an unexpected pregnancy (possibly), but it could mean as well an unexpected affair or a new hobby etc.
Uranus isn't a planet "fertile", on the contrary, its effects could be more like the "Tower" in the Tarot.
Therefore I would say that it is better to look at the other transits to confirm a possible unexpected pregnancy.

just my two cents.

Going on what i know about his life at the moment, i know its not to do with a new hobby.

I am looking at the otehr transits also, well trying to.

Minderwiz

Uranus takes some 84 years to complete a circle of the zodiac and return to it's natal position. On average that's 7 years per sign (though if you are using unequal houses, it might be more or less than that). So Uranus transiting his fifth might take several years to get through. If it means an unexpected pregnancy (for his wife or girlfriend) then there's time for about five or six children to be born.

You might get an unexpected pregnancy but it's not likely to be Uranus or Uranus on its own. The question you would ask if that happened, is 'Why now?' and astrologically a transit of the fifth by Uranus is insufficient to explain the timing.

The fifth covers Venus type activities, which includes entertainment, leisure, enjoying yourself, getting drunk or using drugs, having children, romances, and fun generally If you really wanted to have something that you could attribute solely to Uranus, it would be taking up eccentric ways of enjoying himself during that period.

Sharla

Uranus takes some 84 years to complete a circle of the zodiac and return to it's natal position. On average that's 7 years per sign (though if you are using unequal houses, it might be more or less than that). So Uranus transiting his fifth might take several years to get through. If it means an unexpected pregnancy (for his wife or girlfriend) then there's time for about five or six children to be born.

You might get an unexpected pregnancy but it's not likely to be Uranus or Uranus on its own. The question you would ask if that happened, is 'Why now?' and astrologically a transit of the fifth by Uranus is insufficient to explain the timing.

The fifth covers Venus type activities, which includes entertainment, leisure, enjoying yourself, getting drunk or using drugs, having children, romances, and fun generally If you really wanted to have something that you could attribute solely to Uranus, it would be taking up eccentric ways of enjoying himself during that period.

Yes i was forgetting that Uranus is an outer planet, so a slow moving one. How do i find out how long Uranus has been in this house for ? I may know this by the end of the day, as my goal for today is regarding planetary motion in a chart ;)

Minderwiz

Yes i was forgetting that Uranus is an outer planet, so a slow moving one. How do i find out how long Uranus has been in this house for ? I may know this by the end of the day, as my goal for today is regarding planetary motion in a chart ;)

You need an ephemeris, either one but!t into your software, one that's online or a hard copy.

For an online one, use Astro.com

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

You just need the 20th and 21st centuries for normal use. You might find some of the other files useful at a later date, when you progress in your studied.

As the files are PDF format you can also print them out ,(or at least the ones you need.

In this case a your looking at current transits, you need the 21 century set. The ephemeris gives you the daily positions for all planets. Find the Uranus column, trace it backwards from today till it crosses back into your chart's fourth house. The corresponding day is when the transit began.. Then move forward from today till Uranus gets to the degree of the sixth house cusp. This is when the transit ends.

Remember to check whether Uranus had any retrograde periods before the dates you've found, as the transit might be partially repeated, E.g. Uranus moves into the sixth, stays there for weeks or even months then turns retrograde and moves back into the fifth.

It's not necessary to calculate the exact time of the ingress and egress for a transit of an outer. For Moon, out to Sun, that might be necessary on some occasions.

Sharla

You need an ephemeris, either one but!t into your software, one that's online or a hard copy.

For an online one, use Astro.com

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

You just need the 20th and 21st centuries for normal use. You might find some of the other files useful at a later date, when you progress in your studied.

As the files are PDF format you can also print them out ,(or at least the ones you need.

In this case a your looking at current transits, you need the 21 century set. The ephemeris gives you the daily positions for all planets. Find the Uranus column, trace it backwards from today till it crosses back into your chart's fourth house. The corresponding day is when the transit began.. Then move forward from today till Uranus gets to the degree of the sixth house cusp. This is when the transit ends.

Remember to check whether Uranus had any retrograde periods before the dates you've found, as the transit might be partially repeated, E.g. Uranus moves into the sixth, stays there for weeks or even months then turns retrograde and moves back into the fifth.

It's not necessary to calculate the exact time of the ingress and egress for a transit of an outer. For Moon, out to Sun, that might be necessary on some occasions.

Thanks for the link, im going to get these downloaded.

I'm going to have to start a new thread on planetary transits, as i'm struggling to find the information i need in regards to fully understanding their movements. All i've got up to now is the speed of each planet, but what i'm trying to find out is how 2 planets may join but then leave each other in a chart etc.