Holistic Tarot for left-brainers?

Le Fanu

I was browsing through the reviews (on Amazon) on Holistic Tarot, and several cited that this book is designed, in their opinion, for left-brained tarot readers.

Now that turned me off a bit, because I'm very right-brained.
Read the reviews on amazon uk. No mention of right or left brain. Just overall positive reviews on how comprehensive, extensively researched and useful it is

earthshine

Read the reviews on amazon uk. No mention of right or left brain. Just overall positive reviews on how comprehensive, extensively researched and useful it is
The reviews I read are on Amazon.com, unless you are implying UK reviewers are more credible and not half-witted?

Le Fanu

I took your word for it but then went to check the reviews on amazon.com. I see only one review out of 88 which uses the expression "left-brained". Not really "several." I may have read the reviews quickly but I honestly didn't see any more.

Astraea

readerico, a book you might enjoy is Tarosophy by Marcus Katz. It was out of print and pricey for a few years, but it's available again on Amazon for around $20. It's thorough and well written, and it speaks to readers with all manner of learning styles and preferences.

earthshine

I took your word for it but then went to check the reviews on amazon.com. I see only one review out of 88 which uses the expression "left-brained". Not really "several." I may have read the reviews quickly but I honestly didn't see any more.
I've read more than one.

earthshine

readerico, a book you might enjoy is Tarosophy by Marcus Katz. It was out of print and pricey for a few years, but it's available again on Amazon for around $20. It's thorough and well written, and it speaks to readers with all manner of learning styles and preferences.
Thank you. I'll check that out!