Horary for 2017 potential.....could do with someones opinion.

Sharla

Ive cast a horary asking if i will be in a relationship in 2017, (this is not in anyway regarding this guy i've been seeing btw, i'm on about someone new who i hopefully may meet).

https://postimg.org/image/8rp2tdibn/ im using Morinus for this chart.

Im saturn and significators moon. I'm in 12th and i don't like that i'm in this house as i'm either going to be a secret or it could be me hiding myself away. Moon in 1st, with no aspects between moon and saturn.

Saturn is exalted in the moons sign and is peregrine in its own sign. Moon is also at the same 25 degree as venus in the same house and is in saturn's domicile, and moon is in the triplicity of saturn.

Saturn is combust the sun here....so once again showing me being hidden (by the sun) and tooked away in the 12th house. This is no way another person i'm going to be going through this with, so this chart must be showing me the guy i'm seeing at present (im currently in the process of letting go of him).

Looking at this chart, venus, moon, saturn, sun all seem to be interlinked, but i'm struggling in working it out clearly.

to be continued......

Me saturn is the ruler of 2 signs being capricorn and sagittarius, which rules the whole of the 1st house.....now in the 1st house i have moon,venus, mars...and even pof. So i'm wondering if these 3 planets could be 3 potential suitors for this year.

Also me (saturns) ruler jupiter, is in the 8th house of saturn's triplicity, exaltation, term, and face.

Minderwiz

Yes you have problems being seen - Saturn in the twelfth (though it's more likely this placement suggests you're your own worst enemy when it comes to catching new guys). But Saturn is combust and going further into the Sun's beams. So you start with a handicap.

Saturn lies in the twelfth (it's on the cusp and with quadrant houses it's best to treat planets withing 5 degrees of the cusp as being in the next house). It's in Sagittarius. There's no exaltation ruler, but the Terms ruler is Mercury (Lord of the fifth house of romance) and the Moon is the Face ruler (and also ruler of the Significant Other). So you're clearly interested in a romance.

The interesting thing is that the Moon's in Capricorn in the first. This is usually taken as an indication that 'he' (the SO) will come to you, or will turn up somewhere you frequent. or even just be in the same place at the same time. That should get the ball rolling on the romance and pull you out of your current situation.

You've not set a time limit other than a year, so this could take slightly longer than a year to come to fruition (on the other hand it could be next month).

Incidentally, this is clearly the chart you were inquiring about earlier and if you examine the little check mark for Saturn you'll see it points to just off the cusp on the eleventh side. There's no way it could have been displayed in the right place because Saturn's glyph would be on the line and probably undecipherable (although you could recognise it by a process of elimination).

Checking the postions table, shows that Saturn is 21 minutes from the cusp but as it satisfies the 5 degree rule it should be shown in the twelfth.

Sharla

Yes you have problems being seen - Saturn in the twelfth (though it's more likely this placement suggests you're your own worst enemy when it comes to catching new guys). But Saturn is combust and going further into the Sun's beams. So you start with a handicap.
Makes sense me being my own worst enemy and being hidden in the 12th, as i don't really give guys the time of day....god knows how i'm expected to meet someone, when im so cold towards them (this is where me being saturn comes into play).
Saturn lies in the twelfth (it's on the cusp and with quadrant houses it's best to treat planets withing 5 degrees of the cusp as being in the next house). It's in Sagittarius. There's no exaltation ruler, but the Terms ruler is Mercury (Lord of the fifth house of romance) and the Moon is the Face ruler (and also ruler of the Significant Other). So you're clearly interested in a romance.
Yes i am and will be this coming year hoping to meet someone new, and hopefully not married this time (id never do this again, so doubt he would be).
The interesting thing is that the Moon's in Capricorn in the first. This is usually taken as an indication that 'he' (the SO) will come to you, or will turn up somewhere you frequent. or even just be in the same place at the same time. That should get the ball rolling on the romance and pull you out of your current situation.
Yes it probably would have to happen this way, with me being how i am...being a virgo introvert is sometimes not such a good thing in regards to meeting new people. Going on my current situation, i'm already pulling myself out of it....and im finding it quite easy actually. I have another guy im talking too via txt, but i know it won't go anywhere as he is really not my type, and we have nothing at all in common...he's got money that's about it.
You've not set a time limit other than a year, so this could take slightly longer than a year to come to fruition (on the other hand it could be next month).
Hoping its more on the spectrum of next month....btw are you saying "just over a year" going on the time saturn moves into capricorn its domicile ? And going on a month of the moon being in the 1st house ?
Incidentally, this is clearly the chart you were inquiring about earlier and if you examine the little check mark for Saturn you'll see it points to just off the cusp on the eleventh side. There's no way it could have been displayed in the right place because Saturn's glyph would be on the line and probably undecipherable (although you could recognise it by a process of elimination).

Checking the postions table, shows that Saturn is 21 minutes from the cusp but as it satisfies the 5 degree rule it should be shown in the twelfth.

Yes i can see what your saying about Saturn, and will be using morinus from now on for the accuracy.

A couple of questions :what about planets also in the 1st house are they significant in anyway, do i read them or not ?

The 1st house is intercepted, and saturn rules the whole of the first house, ruling capricorn and aquarius...so what would this mean ?

Whats significant of venus being the same degree as the moon....are all planets in the 1st house me ?

Also, how have you got that the term ruler is mercury and the face ruler is moon...in regards to saturn ? As looking at the chart im seeing saturn in moons exaltation and thats it ......im obviously reading it wrong.

Minderwiz

A couple of questions :what about planets also in the 1st house are they significant in anyway, do i read them or not ?

The 1st house is intercepted, and saturn rules the whole of the first house, ruling capricorn and aquarius...so what would this mean ?

Whats significant of venus being the same degree as the moon....are all planets in the 1st house me ?

Also, how have you got that the term ruler is mercury and the face ruler is moon...in regards to saturn ? As looking at the chart im seeing saturn in moons exaltation and thats it ......im obviously reading it wrong.

Yes planets in the first count for you (except for the Moon in this case, because it signifies the SO). The Moon conjunct Venus suggests that this could be a good match for you.

Whilst generally planets in the first are for you, there only role is to take aspects from the other main significator. It might not aspect the Ascendant directly but in might aspect one of the planets in the first and thus indicate a succesful outcome.

As well as the Sign ring showing that Saturn is in Sagittarius, you will see two other rings below it. The first, is the Bounds or Terms ring and the one below it is the Decans. If you look at the check mark for Saturn, you will see that it's in the Decan of the Moon and in the Terms of Mercury. You can double check this by clicking on Tables and then on Almutens on the drop down menu that apprears. Clicking on Almutens puts up a further menu. Select Points. This will produce a table that shows the planets down the left hand side, followed by the points and house cusps. Across the top you'll see a row of planets as headings. Pick Saturn on the left hand column (it's on the first row under the headings, and the table gives you it's position and then flags up which dignities it lies in. You should find 5 under Jupiter (which rules the sign of Sagittarius) then 3 in the Sun column (the Sun is the Triplicity ruler), 2 under Mercury (The Term ruler) and 1 under the Moon (the Decan ruler). The table is useful if you're not quite sure from the chart which Term or Decan a planet falls in.