When a querent has No Specific Question

YogaSpider

I was just curious, when a querent has no specific question but just wants to have reading, which spread is your favorite to use?

If that happens I often have the feeling I am sailing my ship with no coordination points.

Thanks,
YogaSpider

Ace

I think there have been threads on this, do a search and see. meanwhile: I figure the best thing is to pull a card or two and ask what would be a good place to start or what information would be good for the querent, etc. And see if I can get a bearing.
Ace

YogaSpider

Hmmm...tmgrl2, I do not have acces to that thread.

Did a search and found many answers to my question.

Thanks for responding,
YogaSpider

midorikyoto

No question

Hmmm... I couldn't read that thread either. I wonder if it's because I've not got enough posts?

What words did you do a search on?

It's something I find hard too. Sometimes you need a clue to get you going.

xxxx midori xxxx

YogaSpider

Midori,
I did a search on : "general readings" make sure you use the brackets.

Did the seardh in the "Spread" forum and asked for 5 replies or more in a thread.

ArwenNightstar

YogaSpider said:
I was just curious, when a querent has no specific question but just wants to have reading, which spread is your favorite to use?

If that happens I often have the feeling I am sailing my ship with no coordination points.

Thanks,
YogaSpider

Good morning from Denver, Yoga Spider (and what an intriguing name... gives me all sorts of delightful images to play with. GRIN!)

I will tell the querent I would like to use the following question: "What does the Universe want xxxx to know right now?"

It is often a perfect opportunity to receive information rather than direct it. Too often we want to know what we want to know. It is a brave person who asks what do they need to know. :)

kislany

ArwenNightstar said:
Good morning from Denver, Yoga Spider (and what an intriguing name... gives me all sorts of delightful images to play with. GRIN!)

I will tell the querent I would like to use the following question: "What does the Universe want xxxx to know right now?"

It is often a perfect opportunity to receive information rather than direct it. Too often we want to know what we want to know. It is a brave person who asks what do they need to know. :)

Are you using one card for this question, or pulling more than one?

Sulis

midorikyoto said:
Hmmm... I couldn't read that thread either. I wonder if it's because I've not got enough posts?

What words did you do a search on?

Hi Midori and YogaSpider,

You couldn't access the thread that terri linked to because it's in the Professional Tarot forum which is a subscriber only forum.

Love

Sulis xx

ArwenNightstar

kislany said:
Are you using one card for this question, or pulling more than one?

One card sometimes but more often 3-5.