Tarot and Black Death

Huck

Yatima said:
Ross wrote:
"Why don't you go out and search then? You don't have to try to convince me - do some real research and get your ideas published!"

No fear, I would not try to convince you. This was never my intention, I just stated arguments...

But, honestly, I don't want to be narrowed by the aristocratic studies either. They can only exhibit the appearance of the tarot (at some stage), but not its invention. Black Death, Apocalypse, and German/Italian background/transfer (Karnöffel, Constance, Card makers..) give enough evidence for further studies of the background of the invention (for whome who wants to listen to its faint remaining voice).

And, yes, thank you, I will publish my conjectures...

Yatima

Yatima, ca. 20 posts ago you wrote:
"However, Huck, if you still accept articles to be published under the auspices of trionfi.com, I would have a contribution to the 14 to 22 theory, something, if I am not mistaken, nobody has written upon yet. Let me know by personal notice... "

Trionfi.com has the concept, that different opinions can exist in research - and probably are necessary to experience some progress.
And trionfi.com understands itself as a place and project, where the different opinions can be expressed. Naturally different opinions will find opposition, if anything looks as hair-drawn or unreliable. But that's the process ... Nobody is really interested to write something under his name, which is simply the wrong idea
and that he regrets 1/2 an year later .... , so the discussion has worth, it protects the writer against "flying too early" ... nobody minds, when a writer after a discussion still has the same idea as before, and nobody minds, when somebody writes something and signs it with his name.
But then its out in the world and multiplied and when it's only literary a bulls ... hit finally, then once will be reason to regret.

Yes, we're open to serious opinions about matters of Tarot development in 15th century, even when the opinions are really not our own.

Yatima

I don't understand your post, directed to me. Are you lecturing about your rules of publication? Do you want to say that you are "open" but not to anything that is not in your scope of projection?
However that maybe, it obviously is not an invitation, and neither were Ross's wishes. Additionally, you have no idea about what I was takling about in that quote because you have never shown interest nor asked. For me, this is done. I am not interested anymore.
But fortunately, nobody is Tarot's censor...
Best wishes,
Yatima

Huck

Yatima said:
I don't understand your post, directed to me. Are you lecturing about your rules of publication? Do you want to say that you are "open" but not to anything that is not in your scope of projection?
However that maybe, it obviously is not an invitation, and neither were Ross's wishes. Additionally, you have no idea about what I was takling about in that quote because you have never shown interest nor asked. For me, this is done. I am not interested anymore.
But fortunately, nobody is Tarot's censor...
Best wishes,
Yatima

Yatima, at the trionfi.com site various invitations are given to the public to participate. The usual forum to enter the author's discussion is LTarot@yahoogroups.com

Articles, when of deciding character, are usually discussed - and finally open to any sort of critique ... Lucky internet, if really something went wrong, articles could be changed or updated, it's different in the world of books.

Yatima, you wrote that at 5-8-04 .... if you really are an author, you know, that usual publishing-houses are much slower than we ... :), so no reason to play what might be called "beleidigte Leberwurst" ... :)

You wished to write something in the field "from 14 to 22" ... something which trionfi.com hadn't opened the publishing state before ... perhaps you thought that the other authors doesn't have any opinion about that time.

Yatima, that's wrong ... it's just that the research and publication state of the earlier chapters isn't completed.
So the interest to open the question "from 14 to 22" in the moment naturally isn't very high.

... and when Yatima comes, and gives the impression, that he just wants to tell us, what's missing there, the general enthusiasm stays limited.
But we're open to discussion. And there is no reason to speak of censorship, at trionfi.com are authors, which have the older rights just by the work they've already done ... and I think, you should understand that as natural ... and leave the word "censor" in the pocket.

And at least an author should survive the critical remarks of his colleagues ....