Tarot Power

josefskye

power

what cards are you getting? i do think that level of specificity is not in the cards per se, ( black hair going grey, long fingers, etc. ) but it is the readers psychic ability.

SaskMick

what cards are you getting? i do think that level of specificity is not in the cards per se, ( black hair going grey, long fingers, etc. ) but it is the readers psychic ability.

I honestly don't know what cards I was getting, I just selected the cards and he gave me the details... He would often describe the features of people, I just assumed that these details were on the cards. He did tell me though that one card a different way up could change the meaning of the whole spread.

He would always lay the cards out in a block like an oblong , no crosses or any other pattern. It was not until I joined this forum that I discovered there were different ways to lay them out.

PS, That the cards were in a solid block tells me there were 12 cards, as I'm certain that the block was complete. My wife has confirmed that, he read her cards too..... When I later gave him numbers over the phone ( I moved to Canada ) he asked for 10, that's the only thing that confuses me.

Grizabella

What an awesome story. :)

I have one question, though. How did the police know you had the gun? Did someone turn you in or something?

I think you are right about him being psychic, I think we all are to some extent, some much more than others...

I think so, too. I think everyone is to some degree but a lot of people don't want to believe it.

The information was right there on the cards though, he just told me what was there....

Exactly! Often when I'm doing a reading and the sitter is extremely impressed with it and says I'm such a good reader, I just think "Well, it wasn't me. The cards were all there, that's all, and I just relayed what was there. All I've done is just study and practice and with that, I've gotten to know what the cards are saying."

Being psychic does play a part in reading the cards. At least in my case it does. Please don't take that as though I'm bragging, though. Like I said, I believe everyone has this ability to some degree. I've become even more convinced since doing some study on the subject. It's legitimately scientifically prove that psychic ability does exist. Many people already knew that but it hadn't been actually proven in scientific studies but now it has. Dean Radin, Dr. Larry Dossey, and Amit Goswami are authors people can check out if they're interested. These are people with PhD's after their name, two of them from the University of Oregon. :) I think this is really exciting.

SaskMick

What an awesome story. :)

I have one question, though. How did the police know you had the gun? Did someone turn you in or something?

I think you are right about him being psychic, I think we all are to some extent, some much more than others...

I think so, too. I think everyone is to some degree but a lot of people don't want to believe it.

The information was right there on the cards though, he just told me what was there....

Exactly! Often when I'm doing a reading and the sitter is extremely impressed with it and says I'm such a good reader, I just think "Well, it wasn't me. The cards were all there, that's all, and I just relayed what was there. All I've done is just study and practice and with that, I've gotten to know what the cards are saying."

Being psychic does play a part in reading the cards. At least in my case it does. Please don't take that as though I'm bragging, though. Like I said, I believe everyone has this ability to some degree. I've become even more convinced since doing some study on the subject. It's legitimately scientifically prove that psychic ability does exist. Many people already knew that but it hadn't been actually proven in scientific studies but now it has. Dean Radin, Dr. Larry Dossey, and Amit Goswami are authors people can check out if they're interested. These are people with PhD's after their name, two of them from the University of Oregon. :) I think this is really exciting.

It was the local I was having problems with that turned me in. Bob ( the card reader ) told me all about him. Although 28 yrs old and 6'2 he was terrified of me. I am 5'8 and was 42 years old at the time, he thought I was likely to shoot him.

That story is only one example of his accuracy there are lot's more but none so dramatic.

He told me that I would not stay in Ireland, he told me when I would sell my house and move. He told me that I would do well in Canada even though he did not mention the country by name, he just said it was a land far away. He told me I would fall out with someone and that it would really piss me off. He kept saying wtf ! wtf ! As soon as he told me that I knew exactly who it was... It was Bob.

I am convinced beyond any doubt that our futures are planned from the day we are born until the day we die.

PS, I know you are not bragging.

PPS, Maybe a daft question but what's the difference between intuition and psychic ability ?, it's the same thing right ?

gregory

I am convinced beyond any doubt that our futures are planned from the day we are born until the day we die.
In that case what is the point of getting a reading at all ? Knowing what is going to happen and that you cannot change it seems pretty pointless. It's all very well to say " then you can prepare for xyz" - but how exactly - since it will also be predestined how we will prepare, so why bother ? "You will be run over by a bus on Tuesday" - so you stay home to avoid it ? But you can't avoid it, can you. It was planned from day one. Probably the reading you got was "planned", to make sure you were home when your apartment blew up as the result of a gas explosion...

Appointment in Samara springs to mind. As it always does for me when this stuff comes up. I don't buy into it. Tarot helps us to see what we need to change to get out of a rut; to get to where we want to be, to make a decision.

SaskMick

In that case what is the point of getting a reading at all ? Knowing what is going to happen and that you cannot change it seems pretty pointless. It's all very well to say " then you can prepare for xyz" - but how exactly - since it will also be predestined how we will prepare, so why bother ? "You will be run over by a bus on Tuesday" - so you stay home to avoid it ? But you can't avoid it, can you. It was planned from day one. Probably the reading you got was "planned", to make sure you were home when your apartment blew up as the result of a gas explosion...

Appointment in Samara springs to mind. As it always does for me when this stuff comes up. I don't buy into it. Tarot helps us to see what we need to change to get out of a rut; to get to where we want to be, to make a decision.

I have been given accurate predictions years in advance, that's how I know it's all planned. ........ I bother because I want to know what's the plan is.

gregory

Or - "knowing" made for a self-fulfilling prediction. Happens all the time.

But look at that well known case that happened here on AT - a sitter said would she pass her exam. We all agreed - no chance. It was important to her, so she knuckled down and did pass. The reading was about the outcome at the time she asked. She changed things in her own life, which changed the outcome. The readings were correct - but she changed her own "fate".

But clearly you're one who won't go for that. Fair enough. Enjoy. Predestination is not for me.

SaskMick

Example....... He told me I would meet someone because of eagles. ( made absolutely no sense at the time ) He told me that the man would be part of a large group of people that will live close to me, "he will not be the head man of the group but he is a well respected man and you will become good friends " There was no actual timing given... Every prediction in the final reading came true apart from meeting the man, I waited and waited for this final thing to happen and over 5 years later I met him, and it was indeed because of eagles.
His name was Harold Lerat, a treaty Indian from Cowessess Indian reserve. He was not the head man, he was the Chiefs father, and a very well respected. We did indeed become good friends, very good friends.. He recently died, I will never forget him.

PS, This is his book... http://www.purichpublishing.com/?module=swm_ecommerce&page=product_detail&categoryID=1&productID=33

SaskMick

16938498_1767291780254885_100403119949960075_n.jpg

SaskMick

Or - "knowing" made for a self-fulfilling prediction. Happens all the time.

But look at that well known case that happened here on AT - a sitter said would she pass her exam. We all agreed - no chance. It was important to her, so she knuckled down and did pass. The reading was about the outcome at the time she asked. She changed things in her own life, which changed the outcome. The readings were correct - but she changed her own "fate".

But clearly you're one who won't go for that. Fair enough. Enjoy. Predestination is not for me.
I will go for that, makes perfect sense to me.