Anino Lenormand

blue_fusion

Hard call! They both look sharp! :thumbsup:

I think finally though I am more partial to the white/ivory one, myself. IMO, because of all the detailed script and illustrations, the ivory makes it cleaner-looking to the eye, graphic-design wise, and easier to read or focus on. Hope that helps? :love:

I hope the campaign is going well, cause I really want to have the deck! :D (and also, because I wish you every success!)

Thank you and also for asking after it! The campaign is past the $800 mark now, and there's still 22 days to go. I hope I make it to funding goal. *crosses fingers*

Padma

Thank you and also for asking after it! The campaign is past the $800 mark now, and there's still 22 days to go. I hope I make it to funding goal. *crosses fingers*

I should just have gone to the campaign page ;) after all, I did subscribe so I could get the deck!

Cocobird55

I like both boxes, but the white one gets my vote -- I think it would be easier to read.

reall

I'm with everyone here!^^ Light version do look better!^^:))
wish we can reach more people to see n support this project!^^:))

Village Witch

Both boxes are stunning, but my vote goes to the white box.

blue_fusion

So the deck's crowdfunding went bust :( - bad timing and all. I am, however, in the process of exploring other options to get still it printed. Attached is a photo of a test run of the deck I recently had printed.

Attachments

• ANINO_TEST_01_2017_01_28.jpg
    ANINO_TEST_01_2017_01_28.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 136

Padma

Good to see you here, Blue! I had wondered, when my money was refunded for the Anino. I really DO hope you can get it printed - I still love the concept! :heart:

Wishing you all good luck, and relieved to see you are not giving up! :D Please keep us posted on printing and publishing details :)

reall

So the deck's crowdfunding went bust :( - bad timing and all. I am, however, in the process of exploring other options to get still it printed. Attached is a photo of a test run of the deck I recently had printed.

I like!^^:))

blue_fusion

Finally! This and the Gravenchase are now available via these two sites:

http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/paraluman

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/paraluman

The cardstock are the same because the latter is the mother company of the former. 310gsm linen.

The Printer Studio decks come in a white box with a clear plastic window. My store there also has some zip pouches done in the themes of the decks.

The Make Playing Cards mini decks also come in a white box with a clear plastic window while the Poker and Bridge sized decks come in a plastic hinged case.

Thanks all so much for the support and encouragement you gave me when I was making both decks. :)

-Ly

Melia

Hi Ly, what happened to the missing zodiac signs? ... or am I just not seeing them?