The Blue Moon on December 31st

WalesWoman

SMV said:
Leo: Sun
Your desire to retreat instead of going to a party is your natural reaction as you get more contemplative in the final days of the year. You may be busier than you wish and are challenged to find calm amid all the noisy distractions. Meditation is a good release.

Capricorn: Moon
Buried emotional issues are dragged out into the open just in time for the New Year. Once you know what doesn’t work you’ll be better able to create a new plan and try again when the time is right. Caution is the word when expressing your needs.
Lol This will probably happen whether this goes by sun sign or moon sign because I'm already putting a kabosh on the New Years Eve party ideas so far... don't feel like an enebriated midnight ride in freezing weather in a little boat open to the elements or being the only female in a room full of men playing poker, tho' the poker party would be close enough to walk home from once I was bored enough. I'd be fine sitting at home looking at the Blue Moon Eclipse, but husband thinks we have to bring in the New Year together.
Naturally this will bring up buried emotional issues and as always I have to use caution when expressing my needs.

Kibeth

That seemed to hit the Water house bad. I could not help but notice the Water people feel obviously inexplicably dark and emotional in the office/party, and they were stoning where they sat, that even the non water signs noticed as well. Practically, the Cancer suns and Cancer moons were looking most moody, Scorpio and Pisces suns not too bad (unless that particular Pisces had a Cancer moon in which case she was stoning as well), and me too I guess. Feeling normal, though I'm from the sign of the crab. The blue moon eclipse could wright no change to one who is already perpetually depressed.

Elven

Ive never seen our town so quiet for NYE - very strange and unparty like.

I took some video of the moon, it was a clear night here, very little cloud - but very bright in the moonlight.

I am Cap Sun and water moon - I did have my back windscreen on my van broken by a driveby bottle throwing incident the night before :( - a $600 gift from someone who thought my car should be the target ...
when I pulled a few cards and remembered what Moon was about the next night - it sort of made sense - the glass, the water, the emotions.

But I wasn't that phased - like the last thing to happen in 09 before getting a new moon and a new year.

Hope everyone else had a decent NYE Blue Moon.

Cheers
Elven x

MCsea

SMV said:
Awesome link Aquarian Goddess! Thank you! I copied and pasted these for everyone.

Virgo:
This moody Lunar Eclipse could lead to a parting of the ways with a colleague or friend. Turning anger into a creative plan is imperative if you hope to avoid resentment that could simmer dangerously for weeks. The year ends on an instrospective note for you.
I'm Virgo too - and unfortunately my dear friend (from childhood) passed away on the 30th.. at 35 years of age (leaving 3 small children). The year ended and started on an introspective note - yes indeed, and a great deal of gratitude for what I do have.

Thanks for this thread - it has helped lots...

MARINA

214red

so how did the moon finally affect you?

EarthFaery

Virgo:
This moody Lunar Eclipse could lead to a parting of the ways with a colleague or friend. Turning anger into a creative plan is imperative if you hope to avoid resentment that could simmer dangerously for weeks. The year ends on an instrospective note for you

This here was pretty accurate, surprisingly. I was a little upset I had to work eve and day and I am holding a grudge because this person who was supposed to split it with me suddenly had both days off. So, I seek *creative* revenge there :laugh:
But all in all it was a great day for me, I had 4 very pleasant surprises even! Nothing out of the ordinary, I thought I was gonna have a meltdown according to my trasit interp but it was nothing like that. We went to a great party, lmao with family and friends. I managed to squeeze in some hocus pocus the night before. Last night I just chilled, same with tonight...actually I'm trying to convince my husband to go to the racino tonight;) so far not so good. Last night was the last night of the full moon, and I found a moonstone point in the bottom of a christmas gift I missed somehow, so I'm feelin lucky!

214red

it was bitter sweet as my flatemate and best mate was leaving for France the next day so it initially felt somber (until a few glasses of champers later)

we all enjoyed it, and went on to my neighbours to do kareoke until about 4 am, however i wasnt able to match my normal stamina.

i didnt feel as emotional as i expected being a cancer sun, but i actually felt the energy was great and strong as i felt like 2010 was a new start for me.