My 11th house and my bestfriend's 11th house

le.jour.obscurcit

My 11th house cusp is in Virgo like my bestfriend's Sun sign, and her 11th house cusp is in Sagittarius like my Sun sign. Do you think this means anything significant?

If you would like me to post our birthcharts, just say so. :)

Thank you.

214red

i found that i collected aquariaus friends , not intentionally but it happened and i have 11th house in aquariaus which relates to friends and groups...

so i do see the 11th house as type of friends you find

star-lover

my 11th house cusp is cancer and its true - cancers are a good friend to me

they understand me or at least sympathise and give me space and acknowledgement

AmethystEyes

The house cusps actually confuse me for some reason. Can you have 2 house cusps? Is it when that house changes over to the 11th is the cusp?

le.jour.obscurcit

DevilishAngel said:
The house cusps actually confuse me for some reason. Can you have 2 house cusps? Is it when that house changes over to the 11th is the cusp?

The house cusp is the line inbetween two houses on a birthchart.

So for example, the 11th house cusp is the line that begins the 11th house from the 10th house.

AmethystEyes

le.jour.obscurcit said:
The house cusp is the line inbetween two houses on a birthchart.

So for example, the 11th house cusp is the line that begins the 11th house from the 10th house.
OK thanks, makes sense now.
Mine is in Scorpio hmm can't really say that my friends are Scorpio, but it's strange cause the cusp is very close to Libra and I definitely have a lot of Libras close to me.

ncefafn

DevilishAngel said:
OK thanks, makes sense now.
Mine is in Scorpio hmm can't really say that my friends are Scorpio, but it's strange cause the cusp is very close to Libra and I definitely have a lot of Libras close to me.

How close? It could be your birthtime is off by a few minutes.

GoddessArtemis

Mine is in Virgo and I can't say that I can be friends with Virgos, men or women. I've tried, they've tried, but we end up clashing on some basic terms. On the other hand, in my case, I've read that 11th house Virgo means you are very dedicated to your friendships and work hard at them - and yes, I do. :)

GA

ncefafn

I hadn't really paid any attention to it, but Aquarius is on my 11th house cusp, and my three closest friends are Aquarians, and many of my acquaintances are as well.

AmethystEyes

ncefafn said:
How close? It could be your birthtime is off by a few minutes.
VERY close, I couldn't tell if it was in Scorpio or Libra just by looking at the chart, the degrees are 0°11'