Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
yirabeth's Avatar
yirabeth  yirabeth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Nov 2009
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 34,312
yirabeth 

I love clam chowder..haven't had bread and brie though
Top   #1021
emmsma's Avatar
emmsma  emmsma is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2009
Location: In my skin!
Posts: 22,693
emmsma 

Wish I had brie. Had kielbasa earlier. Hungry again.

Off ISO...
Top   #1022
Lutestring's Avatar
Lutestring  Lutestring is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Nov 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,577
Lutestring 

what? no more orders? but but... i wantz
Top   #1023
yirabeth's Avatar
yirabeth  yirabeth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Nov 2009
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 34,312
yirabeth 

Dunno Lute. I sent a PM at that lenormand place. We'll see *shrug*
Top   #1024
yirabeth's Avatar
yirabeth  yirabeth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Nov 2009
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 34,312
yirabeth 

Lute she PM'ed me back already -- the thread is locked still as part of the maintenance. She said she'd send me a pm when I could sign up. I'll tell you then too♥ Or you can go ahead and get the whole "join the forum" thing done and PM her like I did
Top   #1025
emmsma's Avatar
emmsma  emmsma is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2009
Location: In my skin!
Posts: 22,693
emmsma 

HOpe it works out for you ladies.

I haz a meatloaf sammich. Going to take in another DS9. Be back in a bit.
Top   #1026
jcwirish's Avatar
jcwirish  jcwirish is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 19,473
jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Lute she PM'ed me back already -- the thread is locked still as part of the maintenance. She said she'd send me a pm when I could sign up. I'll tell you then too♥ Or you can go ahead and get the whole "join the forum" thing done and PM her like I did
Oh good! I sent her a PM as well, but it sounds like everything will be fine. Phew!
Top   #1027
Lutestring's Avatar
Lutestring  Lutestring is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Nov 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,577
Lutestring 

thanks yira. i don't think i want to sign up though, as it seems that the group order is for people in the US, which isn't much good for me. it annoys me having to sign up just to find out info, but i think it would be easier for me to get one of you lovely people (jo? ) to get me the decks and post them to me. *sigh* *drinks more coffee* *still feels muddled*
Top   #1028
jcwirish's Avatar
jcwirish  jcwirish is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 19,473
jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutestring View Post
thanks yira. i don't think i want to sign up though, as it seems that the group order is for people in the US, which isn't much good for me. it annoys me having to sign up just to find out info, but i think it would be easier for me to get one of you lovely people (jo? ) to get me the decks and post them to me. *sigh* *drinks more coffee* *still feels muddled*
Well, you still get the pre-order price, which is such a good deal, IMO.

Yep, I'm happy to order for you. I hope they'll let me alter my original order amount when they come back online. The set is for both the Lilac and Cherry decks for $27.00, plus $15.00 for shipping. I'm not sure if you can get the decks separately or not, but it's still a great price for two decks.
Top   #1029
Lutestring's Avatar
Lutestring  Lutestring is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Nov 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,577
Lutestring 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
Well, you still get the pre-order price, which is such a good deal, IMO.

Yep, I'm happy to order for you. I hope they'll let me alter my original order amount when they come back online. The set is for both the Lilac and Cherry decks for $27.00, plus $15.00 for shipping. I'm not sure if you can get the decks separately or not, but it's still a great price for two decks.
thankyou
Top   #1030




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.