Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwirish View Post
I've got a question for you. The person who wanted to buy my Templar deck backed out on me. A different person PM'd me saying she really wanted it if the sell fell through. I have PM'd her twice times to let her know she can have it, but she hasn't been on here to read then yet. It's been since early yesterday. How long should I wait before I open it back up to the general forum? Should I give her one more day...2 days? thoughts?
What can you AFFORD to wait?? You're selling because you need money. She should at least check in -- that wouldn't KILL her... I would wait exactly what you can afford to wait, then return to your thread
Top   #1051
Citizen

Lutestring 

Quote:
Oh, it's not the cat's bed. It's the bed my mom brought for her little Cairn Terrier. She was annoyed, but too small to do anything about it.
great photo
my kitty is chasing something, probably a tiny lizard, i haven't spotted it yet. she's under the table...

scary dream, jo (((jo)))

i'm a bit distracted, trying to work out tarot bag listings, might start a new sale thread, easier than editing the old one.
Top   #1052
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Oh LOL. They do hate it when interlopers take their possessions...LOL

Chance (babysitting dog) took over Lilah's old bone when he came to stay. Libby was EXTREMELY irate about it, although she herself has never so much as glanced at the bone. Too big for her and she doesn't like big anything...LOL She didn't like him having a bowl, she didn't like him drinking out of her water dish (which all my other animals share) She especially didn't like him touching her momma... (I sent the bone home with Chance. Silly to keep it around with Lilah not here to use it, if another will.)
Aw... they get so possessive. She was just telling him where he stood in the pecking order.

"I may not care about that bone, but you're sure as He$$ not gonna get it!!"
Top   #1053
Citizen

Wintergreen 

I'm back! Home pretty quickly meeting didn't last too long, and there was no traffic. I see you guys are discussing Lenormands. I've been trying to avoid that particular vice, but there are some really lovely ones out there.
Top   #1054
Citizen

emmsma 

I'd give it a couple days, unless you really need the funds ASAP. It might be worth it to see how active the person is. Are they usually here daily, or is it more like a weekly visit that they do.
Top   #1055
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
What can you AFFORD to wait?? You're selling because you need money. She should at least check in -- that wouldn't KILL her... I would wait exactly what you can afford to wait, then return to your thread
Well, that's the thing, I can't really afford the group order without new deck money coming from somewhere. I don't understand not even checking email. She'd be getting notices through her regular mail. I think I'll give her through tomorrow and then give up on it.
Top   #1056
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
I'd give it a couple days, unless you really need the funds ASAP. It might be worth it to see how active the person is. Are they usually here daily, or is it more like a weekly visit that they do.
Oh, that's a good idea. I'll check that. Thnx.
Top   #1057
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
I hope so too. See if they will train you to do new accounts one of these days. Their fun and so easy to do, and they usually have new accounts people full-time.

I worked for a bank where we all trained for everything, so any teller could open accounts or help with IRA's, operations and audits, etc... We got excellent training.
They have limited people allowed to open accounts now...not sure if it's just the one I'm in, maybe other banks/credit unions do it differently? But there needs to be special searches done on every new account due to OFAC regulations (terrorist/drug trafficking/etc activity) so that goes to people with special permissions. Even activity that the computer deems "suspicious" requires a manager to sign off on it and a whole new account is really put through a lot of rigorous inspection these days... (This is of course behind the scenes, unless of course there's a hit on the OFAC database.)

But, give me time -- I'll get there
Top   #1058
Citizen

yirabeth 

Welcome home WG ♥
Top   #1059
Citizen

Wintergreen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Gotta tell you, Jo. Enabling you is Expensive for us all.
Stop that. I'm still resisting

Quote:
UH... yikes! I think there are some dogs that need to let loose during her route.
We can use mine. They'll scare her off for sure. They will probably knock her down and eat her lunch.
Top   #1060

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.