Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

A2 pub

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Morning! Last of my days off today. No idea what to do with it. Perhaps I will kill my son. He is watching youtube vids again this morning. The current one is the top 10 worst channels that people watch. I can hear it through his headphones. When I tell him to lower it, we fight. So I can hear someone singing, "I'm a banana. I'm a banana"

Over and over again.

See? I am not ready to dive back into my show, but the alternative is, my hubby will wake to us shouting....
Top   #631
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Morning! Last of my days off today. No idea what to do with it. Perhaps I will kill my son. He is watching youtube vids again this morning. The current one is the top 10 worst channels that people watch. I can hear it through his headphones. When I tell him to lower it, we fight. So I can hear someone singing, "I'm a banana. I'm a banana"

Over and over again.

See? I am not ready to dive back into my show, but the alternative is, my hubby will wake to us shouting....
Maybe you and I can share a jail cell together. My son can't seem to stop staring off into space long enough to eat his breakfast. Every time I remind him that we need to leave for school, he yells, "I know! Sheesh!"

Someone's really cranky and getting on my last nerve.

What else is going on Emm?
Top   #632
Citizen

jcwirish 

"I'm a banana, I'm a banana..." Would drive me crazy!

BE back in a few minutes.
Top   #633
Citizen

celticnoodle 

anyone around? time for my lunch, and so I'm on here while eating left over pizza. YUM!

you know, Emma and JC, when the kids are grown and have been outta the house for a few years, you'll laugh about how slow they were eating in the morning and how loud they listened to things -- (other then you of course, telling them what to do).

Our daughter was the same way-as BOTH your kids! lol. Now, we miss it and her.
Top   #634
Citizen

emmsma 

I am back. Watched the last episode of season 5 of Deep Space 9. Love the show but feel like I've been trying to get through this for forever.

No real plans for today. Suppose I could vacuum, but that doesn't seem like fun, ya know.

Long soak in the tub. Maybe shave my head again. Its getting shaggy and annoys me greatly. I don't really do well with extended periods at home.

What about you? Whats on your agenda for the day, Jo?
Top   #635
Citizen

emmsma 

HI there, CN! Wish I had pizza. Or lived somewhere where I could have it delivered.

Enjoy.
Top   #636
Citizen

jcwirish 

Hi Emm and CN,

I have to run to the Post office and grocery store, but I'm enjoying my coffee at the moment. I want to do some cleaning too. I decided that 5:30 in the morning was a great time to eat ice cream and now have a stomach ache. Do you suppose I'll ever grow up and act like an adult?

CN, I am always shocked by how fast Ry has grown. It seems like he was a toddler just yesterday. Before I know it, he'll be leaving for college.
Top   #637
Citizen

celticnoodle 

yeah, the hubby makes a home made pizza once a week. We both really look forward to it and he makes AWESOME pizza! last night we had a roasted pepper and onion pizza. we were going to add cherry tomatoes too, but the hubby forgot them.

I'm on my 'break' eating the pizza for lunch. have to get back to cleaning in a bit though. vacuuming. yeah, not much fun vacuuming, but a necessary evil, unfortunately.
Top   #638
Citizen

jcwirish 

Does anyone remember the Free to be You and Me album that Marlo Thomas made in the early 70's? My mom had the CD in her car, and she left it for me so Ry could listen to it in the car. Omg, I've been playing it. It's bringing back so many memories. I loved that record as a kid. It's so great!
Top   #639
Citizen

celticnoodle 

hey JC. Yes, I know! kids grow like weeds! the granddaughter has grown a few inches since we last saw her in July! I was amazed. I've got to head to the grocery store too, today. It could wait till tomorrow, but I'm on a run and while I've got it--figured may as well get as much done as possible! Already went to the bank this morning and almost done with my cleaning the first floor, so..........
Top   #640

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.