Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Last month of DEC PUB

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
lol. I remember THOSE days!
I do NOT miss them. I still have a stash of WHATEVER they might need for those last minute projects. "suppose I could dump that stuff now, eh? LOL
Top   #141
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

OMG'S! The Lions scored on their opening drive!

I just got home a few minutes ago and turned the game on.

I had to settle for green lights, they didn't have anymore red ones. I commented that I was very disappointed, and that since I wasn't shopping for Xmas lights in my shorts in October, I lose out! The clerk just kind of scowled at me.

My client's dog really loves the snow, she didn't want to come in from her walk, was rolling around in it. We've got about 3 inches on the ground and it's still snowing. Looks like I'll be shovelling in the morning.
Top   #142
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
I do NOT miss them. I still have a stash of WHATEVER they might need for those last minute projects. "suppose I could dump that stuff now, eh? LOL
yeah, probably. Or pass them along to a poor mom like Jo-who has not learned that trick yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonfly View Post

My client's dog really loves the snow, she didn't want to come in from her walk, was rolling around in it. We've got about 3 inches on the ground and it's still snowing. Looks like I'll be shovelling in the morning.
Oh, the dog we had when I was a kid also loved the snow! he was always out in it playing. he was good at allowing us kids try to hit him with snowballs, and he'd duck just in time (most of the time! )--and would always be the last one to come inside after playing for hours in the snow. the crazy dog.

he'd ignore my parents calling him inside until he was so frozen, he'd literally have ice between his toes and mom would have to help pick it out as he was wrapped in his blanket, warming up.
Top   #143
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
yeah, probably. Or pass them along to a poor mom like Jo-who has not learned that trick yet!
In all fairness SHE just has The One....

JO....get ready for incoming supplies....LOL
Top   #144
Citizen

emmsma 

Quote:
Ok...someone here is in BIG trouble!

One of you recommended NUTrition Berry Nut peanut butter.

I'm hooked.

I WUBS you whoever you are.
Glad I could be of service.

Sorry I need to abandon the pub for a bit. I am tired of crying whenever I come back.

Perhaps I'll look you up for that new year's party
Top   #145
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
And it looks like they'll go into the half ahead...whodathunk???

Never mind...apparently the 2nd just started...LOL

I see me in bed LONG before this plays out...LOL
Top   #146
Citizen

BlueDragonfly 

Quote:
***football alert***

Yira & Blue, I am rooting for YOU!!!
Yay! End of the 1st quarter......Lions 7, Green Bay 0
Top   #147
Citizen

Queen of Disks 

*staggers in*

Hello everyone, I'm not dead. I feel like it. Work is Christmas level insane (obviously.) A couple coworkers were fighting yesterday, and I had to clean out the pop display cooler because it was moldy. And our sound system was broken for a while but now it's working. With Christmas music. It makes Call Me Maybe sound really good.

Dad is ok, his meds have been adjusted some more. He has taken the bandaid off his nose at home, but is still wearing it in public. My family put a wooden floor down in the office of our house. It's almost finished, so home has been crazy these last few days.

I bought at a store at the mall (Earthbound Trading Company) a oracle labeled Chinese Fortune Sticks. It's a red cardboard cannister with 58 bamboo sticks with numbers on them and a booklet of poems and fortunes. You make a wish or ask a question, shake the cannister and pull out a stick. Then you match the number on the stick to the same numbered poem in the booklet to find the answer to your question. For a daily draw yesterday I got #32, which says :"No Journey take by rail or sea, or calamity may happen thee." It must have also meant Bus. My bus to work this morning broke down, and I had to wait 45 minutes for another one and was a half an hour late.

Beer please????
Top   #148
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:

I just got home a few minutes ago and turned the game on.

I had to settle for green lights, they didn't have anymore red ones. I commented that I was very disappointed, and that since I wasn't shopping for Xmas lights in my shorts in October, I lose out! The clerk just kind of scowled at me.

I've already shoveled once Figured that would make it easier in the morning...LOL

My dogs now either don't care much about the snow (Molly) or hate it with a passion (Libby) But Lilah, and my dog before her, Chrissy, loved a good snowball fight... ♥♥
Top   #149
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Disks View Post
Beer please????
For you!

Glad Dad is doing well...♥♥♥
Top   #150

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.