TdM Reading Exchange ~ Sept/Oct 2013

Sherryl

Please sign me up
Thanks
Sherryl

Anna

Est and Sherryl, I've added you both to the list :)

Anna

Partners List is now posted! Hope everyone has a great exchange, and do feel free to contact me if there are any problems.

I think it would be worthwhile just highlighting the rules of this exchange for everyone, as written by le_charior:

No-show/Problems:
If anybody has a problem completing their reading or feedback, please please please get in touch with your reading partner and myself. It's not nice to be left hanging in an exchange - and whoever is NOT completing an exchange he or she signed up for (and especially fails to communicate about it) will not be allowed to sign up again until it is completed - and in worst case even risks a three months ban from all reading exchanges.

Failure of a partner to complete an exchange is the biggest problem experienced in the reading circles, and it's very disappointing when it happens. So please do get in touch with your partner and with myself, to let us know if you are running late for any reason.

I will not be contacting people to remind them that their readings or feedback are due, but at the end of the month I always check that everyone has completed their exchange. If you don't complete your exchange, and you haven't been in touch to say you have a problem doing so, then you will not be eligible to take part in another exchange until this has been done.

firecatpickles

Yay, Sulis & me! I'll wait for to start our reading thread cuz I am excited, may get a bit pushy ha.

Maybe I can match the deck you're using? Just to make it interesting?