Camoin Marseille - Premium???

Freddie

Hi All,

I contacted the maker of this deck via the Camoin website, but recieved a broken English answer. Anyone here know if the 'premium' deck is any different than their normal sized deck?

I saw one in a store that was 12.5cm long and was a display deck. I would like one like that, but the net has me confused a little about the sizes.

It looks like Lo Scarabeo is doing a version of this deck as well now.

Thanks,

Freddie

Mallah

I just got this deck last month.

http://www.camoin-cie.com/index.php?language=en

This is their main order page...the 12.5 CM one is the one on the upper left, for 25€ . Hope this helps. It's lovely, but now I'm being tempted by the Dodal and Noblet. Probably get one of those this month!

Sumada

Hi Freddie, I'm always seeing then on ebay referred to as either premium or casual, whatever that is supposed to mean. Where as on Camoin's website those descriptions are not used - there is THE deck, or a MINI one. I bought a premium off ebay that has the Chariot and the Moon on the box, and the cards are actually 12.25cm. The Mini deck has the Fool on the box if you are buying from ebay.

Freddie

Thanks All,

Funny thing is Sumada is that I can get a 'Isis Marseille' for £1.00 less. Ooh tempted here..... The Camoin deck is very expensive everywhere I have seen it lol.. I will look for a used Camoin one, but I have not seen many around.

Freddie

Freddie

Thank you both!!!

I just bought one from 'Watkins Books' in London (My favourite store in England). I didn't know they offered free shipping with a purchase of £30.00 so I just added some Christmas gifts for my wife.

HMMMM... I still want an Isis.

Freddie