Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 138

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of pentacles
Revitalize you, you'll feel you're given a great time.

Should I accompany her there today?
Nine of Pentacles: Yes. Accompany her. The 9oP can represent you or her,
but in either case one of the underlying themes to the card is the fact that the
woman on the card is alone and by herself. Although your friend can do this on her own, sometimes company/support is important.

Q: Are my chances good for quitting smoking in the next 6 months?
Top   #521
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Nine of Pentacles: Yes. Accompany her. The 9oP can represent you or her,
but in either case one of the underlying themes to the card is the fact that the
woman on the card is alone and by herself. Although your friend can do this on her own, sometimes company/support is important.

Q: Are my chances good for quitting smoking in the next 6 months?
Ten of wands
No, pic shows guy hugging ten staves that looks like cigarettes tightly.

How do I relieve my anger towards A?
Top   #522
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ten of wands
No, pic shows guy hugging ten staves that looks like cigarettes tightly.

How do I relieve my anger towards A?
Queen of Staves (Wands): Because I believe this Queen represents you, it is up to you to use your creative energy and find a way to alleviate whatever pain A caused to make you angry. Most importantly because you are being shown as a Queen, chances are A is possibly less mature and vibrating at a lower level than you. Because you are a Queen, it becomes your responsibility to forgive A's shortcomings.

Q: Will D & M have a good day on Monday?
Top   #523
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 
Citizen

rcoble's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Queen of Staves (Wands): Because I believe this Queen represents you, it is up to you to use your creative energy and find a way to alleviate whatever pain A caused to make you angry. Most importantly because you are being shown as a Queen, chances are A is possibly less mature and vibrating at a lower level than you. Because you are a Queen, it becomes your responsibility to forgive A's shortcomings.

Q: Will D & M have a good day on Monday?
Queen of Swords
Yes, I feel as if they could power through the day.

What does my future with FB look like?
Top   #524
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Queen of Staves (Wands): Because I believe this Queen represents you, it is up to you to use your creative energy and find a way to alleviate whatever pain A caused to make you angry. Most importantly because you are being shown as a Queen, chances are A is possibly less mature and vibrating at a lower level than you. Because you are a Queen, it becomes your responsibility to forgive A's shortcomings.

Q: Will D & M have a good day on Monday?
Lovers
Hah you bet, they will spend good hours connecting and having deep conversations, definitely a good day.

Any reason she always act nice upfront and says stupid things to x behind my back?
Top   #525
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Queen of Swords
Yes, I feel as if they could power through the day.

What does my future with FB look like?
Six of cups
It will be sweet and nice, bringing back many good memories.

As above
Top   #526
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Queen of Swords
Yes, I feel as if they could power through the day.

What does my future with FB look like?
Seven of Vessels (Cups) - Reversed: Your future looks good and more realistic then it may have in the past. This is about moving away from the fantasy-like options that distract you. The only way this would not be beneficial is if the "reality" isn't as satisfying as the "fantasy"

Q: How will my exchange with LK go?
Top   #527
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Lovers
Hah you bet, they will spend good hours connecting and having deep conversations, definitely a good day.

Any reason she always act nice upfront and says stupid things to x behind my back?
The Sun (Reversed): She is an attention seeker. She is who she needs and wants to be in front of you and then becomes someone she feels she needs to be with others. The big question would be what is X really like if this person feels she needs to talk dirt about you behind your back...?

Q: What is most important for me to know about at this time?
Top   #528
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

X is a 3 year old girl. Does your latter statement still stands?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
The Sun (Reversed): She is an attention seeker. She is who she needs and wants to be in front of you and then becomes someone she feels she needs to be with others. The big question would be what is X really like if this person feels she needs to talk dirt about you behind your back...?

Q: What is most important for me to know about at this time?
Top   #529
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
X is a 3 year old girl. Does your latter statement still stands?
I guess the question still stands, but with more information we can get more specific: what is it about your relationship with X that would have "she" talk badly about you behind your back after being nice to you upfront? Since it is The Sun reversed, "she" and her motivations are not good at all. I call her an attention seeker because it feels like she is trying to undermine you by possibly making herself look better. Or am I completely off??
Top   #530


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.