Fertility stones....

junethird

Hello everyone!

I was curious to know if anyone knows of any stones or crystals that helps promote fertility?

I should add this is information im looking for myself. Altho the prospects of me getting knocked up anytime soon look pretty grim right now... BUT I figured i might aswell as start doing some healing and meditation on the soul level to get things to turn around. Age is forcing me to be open minded, so if prince charming doesnt come along soon im willing to look at alternatives... But first things first. Aside froma healthy body. We need a healthy spirit to attract the right vibes .... So any suggestions would be welcomed.

My current stone collection include lapiz azuli, pearls, emeralds, garnets, moonstones and morganite... Ive noticed these stones help me feel beautiful and protected more so than anything else... So to me they are my beauty stones.

So im thinkimg i need something else that attracts rather than contains?

Onion Budgie

I immediately thought of Moonstone -- which you already own. :)

mahafrins

Hello everyone!

I was curious to know if anyone knows of any stones or crystals that helps promote fertility?

I should add this is information im looking for myself. Altho the prospects of me getting knocked up anytime soon look pretty grim right now... BUT I figured i might aswell as start doing some healing and meditation on the soul level to get things to turn around. Age is forcing me to be open minded, so if prince charming doesnt come along soon im willing to look at alternatives... But first things first. Aside froma healthy body. We need a healthy spirit to attract the right vibes .... So any suggestions would be welcomed.

My current stone collection include lapiz azuli, pearls, emeralds, garnets, moonstones and morganite... Ive noticed these stones help me feel beautiful and protected more so than anything else... So to me they are my beauty stones.

So im thinkimg i need something else that attracts rather than contains?
Ive heard of Amethyst and diamonds!!! but if they suit you..

junethird

I immediately thought of Moonstone -- which you already own. :)

Thank you for replying!!!

I feel the moonstone is pretty neutral with my energy overall. its very pretty and alluring to me overall... Maybe i need a big chunk of it next to my night table :D

junethird

Ive heard of Amethyst and diamonds!!! but if they suit you..

Thanks Maha!

You know last little bit ive been really attracted to purples, lilacs etc so i may have to look into some amethyst stones here.... I have a few diamond pieces but i dont feel it attracts or repels much of anything. Its neutral for me overall... But they sure are pretty!!!!

Padma

Chalcedony :) it comes in soothing pinks, greens, and blues, and is said to promote fertility, as well as be the "mothering stone" - so, good for looking after baby, as well!

You could also try red or orange or yellow stones, all of which will stimulate your navel chakra. (ummmm...amp up your sex drive ;) )

Garnets are a very good stone to wear to protect and stimulate that area, and are well known as the "woman's stone".

junethird

Chalcedony :) it comes in soothing pinks, greens, and blues, and is said to promote fertility, as well as be the "mothering stone" - so, good for looking after baby, as well!

You could also try red or orange or yellow stones, all of which will stimulate your navel chakra. (ummmm...amp up your sex drive ;) )

Garnets are a very good stone to wear to protect and stimulate that area, and are well known as the "woman's stone".

Thanks padma!

I love garnets. I have not really figured out what they attract yet for myself, but i feel so luxurious when i wear my earrings. Its deep and sultry to me. So i might need to get a pendant or something extra to boost that feeling. Your suggestions made me think of fire tourmaline aswell...

I like the idea of a honey yellow topaz :thumbsup: anything to stimulate and attract that vibrant sexy energy to create something - anything at this point :joke:

Padma

wear the red or yellow stones as rings - or bracelets - more effective, keeps them in the correct chakra zone :)

If you can find a nicely done lab-created (not "simulated" or "man-made" or "cz"!) padparadsha sapphire ring, that would work a treat as well! It is a red-orange-yellow undertone stone, should look like there is a little sunset happening in there, very good stone for creation or creativity :)

junethird

wear the red or yellow stones as rings - or bracelets - more effective, keeps them in the correct chakra zone :)

If you can find a nicely done lab-created (not "simulated" or "man-made" or "cz"!) padparadsha sapphire ring, that would work a treat as well! It is a red-orange-yellow undertone stone, should look like there is a little sunset happening in there, very good stone for creation or creativity :)

Oh yes, this one is perfect!!! Its a combination of all that is warm and still fun and upbeat without being heavy. I like how you describe that its like a little sunset...

I will look into a bracelet. I dont have too many of those.... My hands reject any ring that are not pearl or emerald rings. For some reason anything else looks weird and odd and I just dont like the change. Its hard to explain...

Thank you Padma!

Padma

No problems. It is a nicely effervescent stone :) I am sure you will like it!