What Decks Are On Your Wishlist?

Silverlyn

Darn Wish List!

Dag nab it, here I was thinking my wishlist was actually completely fulfilled and as usual a few more always make there way onto it.....

The REST of The Maroon Tarot!!
The Rider-Waite Smith
The Druidcraft
Graven Images
The Gothic Tarot (Wendell)
And I'm slowly warming up to The Bohemian Gothic (maybe Silver edition).

*sigh*

Silverlyn

firecatpickles

Yoga Tarot
Cosmic Tribe
I tarocchi di Dario Fo
Sheridan Douglas
Unsun Karuta (Screenfold Press ed.)

Karen48

I would love, love, love The Victorian Romantic Gold Edition deck - I've fallen in LOVE with that lovers card! :)

Kx

gumdrop67

I have set a goal to get all these decks by end of 2008, a deadline helps me focus... :)

Stairs of Gold Tarot
Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot Set
Classic Tarot Deck
Druid Craft Tarot Set
Durer Tarot Deck
Fairy Tarot Deck
Feng Shui Tarot
Flowers of Love Set
Fradella Adventure Tarot
Golden Tarot
Ship of Fools Tarot
Universal Tarot
Sibilla Indovina
Sibilla della Zingara
French Cartomancy Set

little_darlinn

Tarot Decks I want, huh??

lol

Gothic by Joseph Vargo, I just LOVE his artwork and it CALLS to me
Gilded by Ciro Marchietti
Quest by Joseph Martin
Tarot of Dreams by Ciro Marchietti really like

Lina1

Tarot decks I want? Oh my word, I could go mad on this one...I can quite easily spend an hour or two just browsing through the lovely decks showcased here on AT!

Right now I'd really like to get the 'Animals Divine' tarot deck & book set, by Lisa Hunt. It really, really appeals to me (I'm a bit of an animal nut) and once I discovered what it was called and saw the card images I realised it's one that's been calling me for a long time :)

I'd also like the 'Spirit of the Wheel' meditation deck because it's illustrated by one of my favourite artists, Jody Bergsma. I might use it, but I think mostly I'd just drool over the beautiful artwork :D

There's a few others that have tickled my fancy as well, but I want to find out more about them first. I'm very cautious about spending money, which is a good thing really when you're faced with so many nice decks!